Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsQuaker
Quaker Breakfast Flats Blueberry Nut Crispy Snack Bars

Quaker® Breakfast Flats Blueberry Nut Crispy Snack Bars

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker® Breakfast Flats Blueberry Nut Crispy Snack Bars!
suzan B.
San Diego, CA
Quaker® Breakfast Flats Blueberry Nut Crispy Snack Bars uploaded by suzan B.
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I am drinking my tea and enjoying my no quilt eating . Only 180 calorie and came with 3 bar . And only 10 gr sugar . So yes please 😍
Sara R.
Stoneham, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I absolutely love this granola bar! It’s filling and it tastes delicious! I would highly recommend buying this.
Rebeca D.
San Ysidro, CA
1,119 reviews
Quaker® Breakfast Flats Blueberry Nut Crispy Snack Bars uploaded by Rebeca D.
I really like Quakers products, they have excelent quality and great flavor. I bought these because I am in a diet and I need healthy snacks, so I considered these as a healthy option. I like that it has 3 bars in the package and how thin they are. The flats taste really good and sweet.

Looking for your answer?