BY QUAKER

Your childhood dreams have come true, you can have a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast. Indulge responsibly with Quaker's Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Breakfast Cookies. Made with whole grain Quaker Oats and sprinkled with chocolate chips, Quaker Breakfast Cookies are a good source of iron, calcium and fiber. Your mouth will think it's a chocolate chip cookie, but your body will know better.

• 0g trans fat
  • 6g fat per serving

Whole Grain Rolled Oats, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Whole Wheat Flour, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Dextrose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavors, Vanillin [An Artificial Flavor]), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And Cottonseed Oils** With Tbhq And Citric Acid Added To Preserve Freshness, Modified Wheat Starch, Water, Maltodextrin, Glycerin, Dried Apple Puree, Contains 2% Or Less Of Calcium Carbonate, Mono And Diglycerides, Nonfat Dry Milk, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Egg Whites, Sodium Bicarbonate, Dried Whole Eggs, Salt, Modified Food Starch, Corn Flour, Malic Acid, Sodium Alginate, Calcium Phosphate, Vitamin E Acetate, Reduced Iron, Niacinamide*, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride*, Thiamin Mononitrate*, Potassium Sorbate (A Preservative), Sodium Phosphate, Riboflavin*, Vitamin A Palmitate*, Cyanocobalamin*.
*One Of The B Vitamins
**Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Beth C.
Hagerstown
Both my big kids and my little kids gobble up these Quaker® Breakfast Cookies Oatmeal Chocolate Chip almost every single morning! To be honest, Mom hides a few for herself too! ; ) The quality is so good they taste homemade!!
Kelly A.
Tallahassee, FL
These cookies were my favorite breakfast as a kid! I wasn't always huge on breakfast, but these delicious cookies made me love eating in the morning! Now that I'm in college, I grab them in my way to my early classes, and they are scrumptious! Highly recommend for people of all ages.
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
Goodness of oatmeal and taste of chocolate chips is the best. The only cons I can think of is high calories. I have been a retreat customer and find it better than other competitive cookies in the market. I would buy this again.
Jordan G.
Davie, FL
These are perfect for on the go and hit the sweet craving if you have one. A little on the pricey side, but totally worth it. Bought at my local grocery store and they also had other flavors to choose from
Daniela G.
They are very tasty and delicious. crunchy like none and with a lot of fiber, which makes them healthy. I would buy them again.
Greetchell M.
Salisbury, MD
These are so good! I love oatmeal and chocolate chips together. They are very delicious and I recommend everyone to try them.
Jessica H.
Eccles, WV
Delicious, love the taste, full of flavor and taste, the whole family loves it's and we keep it regularly
Natali M.
My husband loves these for a mid day pick me up at work. Gives him the extra boat to get thru the day.
Kiera L.
Beaverton, OR
These are so good i really didn't expect to like them at first! Quite addictive once you start.
Roula K.
It satisfie my sweet tooth in a healthier way, It tastes wonderful too and the amount of sugar in it is good it doesn't make you feel sick in the morning or anything