BY QUAKER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Big chewy caramel popcorn crunch sweet & salty 7.05oz

• Is this super sweet?? How is it compared to regular chewy...2 Answers
Mimi F.
This bar is a great one.....60 percent larger than most! This chewy chocolate and salty caramel bar is a good source of fiber and calcium. This could easily be used as a meal replacement. Last, but not least, it’s so good it could me mistaken for a candy bar. I recommend you try this one.
stookdem B.
Brooklyn, NY
These granola bars has a sweet and salty taste all at once. Having the box with multiple ones is more convenient instead of constantly buying them . They are perfect as a snack or something to grab on your way out
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
Where to begin? These granola bars are simply delicious! Chocolate and caramel satisfy your sweet tooth with far less sugar than a candy bar, plus you get the health benefits of whole grains! Great for a quick breakfast or for a snack anytime!
Ashley T.
Yummy! Never crumbles like the other brands. Has a very sweet taste without being overpowering. The salty composition is just icing on the cake. I love the crunch and smooth textures together.
Mel G.
This is supposed to be a granola bar, I don't see and I don't taste the granola on it. It has a lot of what they call oatmeal squares (supposed to be like a cereal) that taste an look like crispy rice treats it doesn't taste bad but I was expecting more oats since is a granola bar. When you look at it it has chocolate chip, chunks of pretzels, fake caramel drizzle I'm not sure if I'll be buying these again.
Lindsay S.
Burlington
My kids love these granola bars for snacking on the go! The flavor is great. They also get a kick oyt of the pretzel and cereal pieces mixed into the granola bars. They call them "candy bars" and get excited to have them as a special treat.
Jessica G.
Quincy, WA
You could get this item in pretty much anywhere they sell food. It’s price is the right price for this item. It’s supper good and it’s a good food item to have so when your in a hurry you could just quick and grab it.
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
Love the this on the go yummy snack bar.. taste , quality and price is amazing. ..I always keep 2 in my handbags because when ever I try eat them alone I accidentally have to share with friends or family so..
Hannah T.
Martinsville, NJ
Extremely good taste. Perfect blend between chocolate and salty caramel. I totally recommend. It is very affordable. My family and I all love the taste. It is helpful for on the go. Healthy with its sugary perks.
Elizabeth J.
My baby girl loves these for a snack ! I love that because they are healthy and have great flavor for a great price and product Will buy again and for sure recommend to moms with kiddos and trying to find a good snack
Michelle D.
Somerset, NJ
Is this super sweet?? How is it compared to regular chewy granola bars?