BY QUAKER #56 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Satisfying a hungry family can be a challenge. That’s why we’ve created Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars in a delicious Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip flavor. It’s 60% bigger* than our regular Chewy Bars, which means more peanut buttery goodness, more rich chocolate chips and 16 grams of whole grains.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • Good source of calcium

Ingredients

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Peanut Butter Spread (Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt), Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Invert Sugar, Peanut Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Lactose, Whey, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin [Artificial Flavor]), Corn Syrup Solids, Sugar, Glycerin.Contains 2% Or Less Of Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Sorbitol, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Salt, Lactose, Whey, Dextrose, Water, Soy Lecithin, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Contains: Wheat, Soy, Peanut And Milk Ingredients. May Contain Traces Of Tree Nuts.

Owen M.
Owen M.
Prosser, WA
I love having these as a light snack through out the day! They are a sweet snack without the guilty pleasure of grabbing a candy bar
Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
I love this flavor of chewies! Peanut butter and chocolate is my favorite! Careful... They are addicting.
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Orlando
Cuido mucho lo que le doy de come a mis hijos, y siempre ando leyendo las etiquetas, Big Chewy es ideal, por ser a base de avena, y cereales con sabores como chocolate, malvaviscos y mantequilla de maní que ellos aman, y como madre se que esta hecho con los mejores ingredientes cuidando su alimentación. Recomendado 100%. :)
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
This is perfect for curving a chocolate lovers appetite. The flavor is really good, the product is affordable and the peanut butter/chocolate combo is so tasty. This is definitely a better alternative than picking up a candy bar and is perfect to just grab and go and throw in your bag if you're in a hurry.
Janet G.
Janet G.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love both chocolate and peanut butter and what a great way to combine the two! These are very light snacks and very low in fat and calories, yet they do help keep you feeling fuller due to the healthy grains. Oats are very good for you and Quaker has done a great job with these bars!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Love eating these from time to time. They have just the right amount of chocolate or peanut butter pieces in them. Many other brand bars I think don't have enough chip pieces in them. My only complaint is that such a small bar is deceptively a large amount of calories and sugar.
Camille M.
Camille M.
Webb
I love Quaker chewy granola bars and specifically the peanut butter chocolate chip version. They are great as a quick snack or to eat for breakfast. I currently have a 24 pack and I am running through it very quickly. They are delicious and I will buy them again
Haley V.
Haley V.
Lubbock, TX
Literally my favorite granola bar but they don't resell it at my local grocery store and that is why I'm not giving it 4 stars. I believe this product needs to be more widespread. It's too hard to find!! I would 100% recommend this to others! So yummy!!
Catherine  V.
Catherine V.
Powder Springs, GA
Here's what I'll say about these, they are great for kids, not for adults. Kids can have these as a snack or a side in their lunch and it works well. However, with adults they need at least two of them for it to feel like it made any kind of a difference. Great flavor on these bars, just not enough!
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
El Centro, CA
I have loved Chewy Granola Bars since I was a kid, and since I usually eat them as a quick breakfast on the run, I like the newer, bigger size! Chocolate and peanut butter are my favorite flavor combination, and these bars do it justice!