Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip

Looking for something to satisfy your hungry family? Look no further. Quaker Big Chewy Chocolate Chip is 60% bigger* than our regular Chewy Bars, with real chocolate chips, a satisfying chocolaty drizzle, and 14g whole grains. It’ll help fuel your family to keep them going.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip!
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by DONNA B.
My husband and I have to get our chocolate fix so eating this granola bar is an easy way to get it with a little nutritional value and not over indulge with a chocolate bar. They are chewy, not hard like many cheap knock offs and the chocolate chips!!! WOW! There are so many chocolate chips! When you bite it, you immediately know you are getting top of the line taste. This is a yummy, adult size version of the original chewy bar with a little extra punch with the drizzle of cocoa on top. Not the healthiest granola bar out there but these are not high in fructose corn syrup and a good source of calcium. Besides, if you’re going to buy them, you might as well as enjoy them. They definitely give you an energy boost if you need it and are a perfect late-night snack. Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip
Stevie  S.
Linthicum Hts, MD
I love the Quaker Big Chewy bars they are a great on the go and beach snack. They are bigger then the regular Quaker granola bars and have a chocolate drizzle. If you haven't tried them then you should #beachbag
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Quaker Big Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by alisha S.
Got these in supermarket near me. I get these every once in awhile taste pretty good with lil bit of chocolate on top.
Nicki H.
Sellersburg, IN
I know this my isn’t the healthiest breakfast choice since it has so much sugar but 2 of these and I can last until lunch time. It’s also a great snack for when your running late.
Britney A.
Gresham, OR
I love taking these granola bars to school! They are chewy and delicious. I'm a big fan of chocolate chips!
Maddisen S.
Des Moines, IA
I don't buy often but when i do, i eat them for more than just breakfast!!!
I don't buy often but when i do, i eat them for more than just breakfast!!!
Paige B.
Purchased at: Target
These were some of my favorite snacks when I was in school. They are great for on the go snacks for school or work, or wherever.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
My family really loves these. They are very good. I take these with me in my purse and hiking bag every where I go. They are very convenient and just the right size to put inside a purse, bag, suitcase etc. If bought alone they can be priced high. But if bought in a box the price isn't bad. Plus they go on sale all the time. At least give these a try. I will continue to buy always. I absolutely recommend these to everyone. Keep them in your bag for your kids.
Danyelle ".
Jacksonville, FL
I just live these granola bars. It's really good but for a person like me one don't do me any justice and before I know it the whole box is gone within 1-2 days. Really love the clustered chocolate chips and oats with chocolate drizzle on top. Great snack for students, children in general, employees, and even elders with teeth. This is a chewy bar so I would recommend it for anyone with teeth that may desire something temporarily sweet.
Kayla H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the chewy bars, especially now that they are so much larger! I think they are a great snack or breakfast if you are wanting something lighter. The price is okay, but now that they are bigger I feel that the value is better for my money!

Looking for your answer?