Quaker Baked Squares Apple Cinnamon

Enjoy the mouthwatering NEW Baked Apple Cinnamon Quaker Breakfast Squares for your morning snack. Made with 23 grams of whole grains, cinnamon, sweet apple puree and other delicious ingredients, these filled soft baked bars will help satisfy your morning hunger with every single bite!

Does anyone know what different flavors there are?
Start your review of Quaker Baked Squares Apple Cinnamon!
Laura R.
Kirkland, AZ
These are so delicious! Very sweet breakfast but has a great apple cinnamon flavor. The small packs are super convenient for a quick small breakfast for those that don’t like big breakfasts. Great on the go snack.
Rachna S.
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I've loved these ever since they came out! They are soft, moist, chewy, and made with real ingredients. Surprisingly filling for breakfast on the go. Also great for a snack. The strawberry and apple flavors are delicious! I do not, however, recommend the peanut butter flavored ones... I love peanut butter in just about anything, but peanut butter breakfast squares definitely missed the mark. The peanut butter tastes strange and the breakfast squares are not as moist or chewy as the fruit versions. I only buy this product when it is on BOGO sale at the grocery store because Harris Teeter & Publix in my area of the country are extremely overpriced.
Natalia O.
Ankeny, IA
Quaker Baked Squares Apple Cinnamon uploaded by Natalia O.
These are super good snack when you get hungry. I love that they are apple cinnamon and that they are soft and not hard. [product:quaker®-breakfast-squares-apple-cinnamon-soft-baked-bars]
Crystal L.
Bayside, NY
A yummy and semi healthy option for breakfast on the go. The apple flavor is great and tastes like apple pie. I wouldn’t reach for these all the time because of the sugar content, but I do love the way they taste.
Rose B.
Chesterfield, IN
I don't like these apple Quaker bars. They taste generic to me. BUT their not. Just too gooey for me.......
Cynthia L.
Camden
We love the apple cinnamon soft baked bars, My kids will eat them for breakfast and for snacks.  They are so soft and are packed with apple cinnamon flavor. They are very east to take on the go and not mess it made with them. We will continue to purchase them.  Thank you
Jasmine-Symone W.
Phoenix, IL
It's like having a slice of apple pie for breakfast, but healthier! Always been a Quaker Oats kid, and will most likely always love it! I'd keep boxes of these at work for when i didn't have time to have breakfast, or just as a midday snack, and they always leave me satisfied!! They taste delicious, keep me full, and are sold at a great price!
Deanna S.
I love these bars for a quick breakfast or sweet snack during the day. I love the soft texture and was happily surprised by the true apple flavor. They tasted better then I expected. I like that each is individually wrapped. I would recommend this product to others.
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
These are great! Quaker had a product like this on the shelves a few years ago that I haven’t seen in a while, so when I saw these I grabbed them! So good and great for when you’re on the go! They don’t quite fill me up but are good for eating if you’re planning on having an early lunch!
Haley C.
Canton, OH
These are really good. They were a good quick snack to have when rushing out the door! It's so flavoriful. Oh and don't forget to pop it in the microwave for a couple seconds. It gets it nice and soft and warm. These are something you should definitely try. Apple and cinnamon is the best one!