Quaker Aunt Jemima Natural Butter Flavor Lite Maple Syrup 24 oz uploaded by Ally O.

BY AUNT JEMIMA #21 in Syrups

Aunt jemima natural butter flavor lite maple syrup 24 oz see more...

Quaker Aunt Jemima Natural Butter Flavor Lite Maple Syrup 24 oz
  • "The butter flavor is nice, it brings out an extra flavor than just traditional maple syrup. " in 1 review
tifanny t.
Besides the unhealthy sugar in this product it really taste amazing. I love how yummy it makes my pancakes taste. It's not pricy at all and very affordable. I even use them on my sausages in the morning. Overall it is a satisfying syrup that can be used on more that pancakes
krystal l.
I love this syrup :)! It's really great to put on any breakfast foods and the flavor is not overly sweet. It's really affordable to get and can be found in any supermarket. It doesn't taste really artificial and overall I'm satisfied with the product.
Sammy D.
East Berlin, PA
This is my favorite syrup. I am trying to watch what I eat and if I am going to have pancakes or French toast I prefer to use this syrup and then I can skip the butter I would normally use.
Genevieve L.
Gilbert, AZ
Delicious! Thin enough to come out of the bottle in a reasonable time frame, thick enough to keep from sliding all over the place, and with a delicious flavor to top it off!
Rebecca B.
Jonesboro, Ar
I love Aunt Jemima syrup. I especially love the butter flavor. Who doesn't want to be lazy and skip the buttering step? And now, it's lite! I'm definitely a happy customer.
Michelle S.
Cerritos, CA
Can't go wrong with this syrup. When I go look at the store to buy some pancake syrup, my eyes go straight to these! Sweet and savory. Not to heavy, just goes perfectly with your fluffy pancakes.
Michele W.
We love Aunt Jemima at our house, especially since every Sunday morning is Belgian waffle day. We have bought this one and it is pretty good, although original is the best.
Mariah A.
New Haven, CT
I can be pretty picky about syrup, but this is definitely in my top 3! not too watery, not too thick. no weird after tastes. Very good, consistent flavor! definitely recommend it!
Shennon L.
Corinth, NY
I have always been partial to Aunt Jemima. I love the thick syrup it clings to your food. I enjoy that it comes in the lite version and it still taste great
Christina C.
Bedford, TX
I don't like the maple flavor but we do buy Aunt J. syrup and love the original flavor. I really don't like the butter flavor either, its just too much.