BY QUAKER

Enjoy your favorite flavor but with 25% less sugar* than our Classic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. With the delicious taste you've come to expect from Quaker, your children won't even know the difference. But you will.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real chocolate chips
  • 100 calories and 8 grams whole grains
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Peanut Butter Spread (Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Peanut Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Lactose, Dry Whey, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin [Artificial Flavor]), Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Contains Wheat, Peanut, Soy And Milk Ingredients.

• Is this filling enough for breakfast or more of a snack?6 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?8 Answers
  • Does anyone know how much sugar there is in each granola ...2 Answers
DestaNace W.
Hemet
I’m usually not a big fan of peanut butter but do you really have me in love. I recently found out that I like these real bars are usually eat the chocolate ones that I found out these ones are better than most of them I am glad that I went into the store trying to find something new and I came out with these and now they’re all my grocery list every time I go to the store.
Faith 💋.
Darby, PA
I eat these like it’s candy lol,, I get the choc chip ones .. they can get a little pricey at times but usually on sale .. I love the taste ., my only problem is they started making them smaller and before they were bigger.. so now I eat more.. other than that they are great
Gina H.
Anacortes
When choosing granola bars my kids prefer Quacker over the store brand. I buy these bars in the family size box as it is most affordable. I am a repeat consumer as these go in all our lunches. I would definitely recommend as a must try.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are a great snack for my boys. They love taking these to school or using them for snacks at games. Good price, haven’t seen them at Walmart much anymore. I have gotten them at the regular grocery store. I would recommend.
Rose B.
Nashville
Amazingly scrumptious! I love eating these so much! I specifically like the chocolate chip version! I feel it's a really good healthy snack that is the perfect size but also is a good amount as well! fills you up perfectly! gotta give it a try!
Kara M.
Bossier City, LA
The only con is that this gets stuck in my braces and i have to brush my teeth after eating them which is hard because I am mostly at school when I eat them. I eat them every morning at school during classes because they are an easy snack
Samantha K.
Denmark
I love the peanut butter flavor! You get a nice hint of chocolate and peanut butter. They are not to expensive but there so yummy they are worth it. Overall, I was satisfied with this product and will definitely be buying it again!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
We love the variety packs of these. I got all of ours are very chewy. And tasty. Compared to other products that has a very good flavor that’s not overwhelming and they are definitely affordable
Lexi🌞 A.
New Berlin, WI
Best granola bar to always hav Erin your pantry! Good price and quality granola bar! Super easy on the go this is good if you’re someone who’s just needs a quick filler upper snack
Tiffany B.
Longview , WA
I love these for an on the go snack. I just throw a couple in my purse because I never know how long I will be out. They are delicious and my family loves them too. I definitely recommend Quaker granola bars. They come in a variety of amazing flavors, and are definitely, a quality product.
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else loves these
Gabriela C.
What is your favorite flavor?
Karly H.
Is this filling enough for breakfast or more of a snack?
Dannielle S.
Are these very filling?
Jasmine M.
Kannapolis, NC
Would these be totally bad for a balanced diet?