BY QUAKER #9 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Enjoy your favorite flavor but with 25% less sugar* than our Classic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. With the delicious taste you've come to expect from Quaker, your children won't even know the difference. But you will.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real chocolate chips
  • 100 calories and 8 grams whole grains
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Peanut Butter Spread (Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Peanut Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Lactose, Dry Whey, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin [Artificial Flavor]), Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Contains Wheat, Peanut, Soy And Milk Ingredients.

Haley H.
  Quaker® 25% Less Sugar* Chewy Granola Bars Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip - these are a great treat for kids' lunch boxes or for your sweet tooth! They are extremely affordable and can be found in almost any grocery store. They are just the right size for a little snack, but they leave you wanting more chocolate. Quaker's granola bars have been around as long as I can remember, and they are a wonderful treat.
Kristen D.
Lebanon
If I’m going to eat a granola bar, I choose Quaker peanut butter chewy bars every day. I’m a child at heart and can’t stand crunchy granola bars. Quaker lets me live like I’m still a kid by giving me the chewy option and still being healthy and tasty!
Hollie M.
Pittsburgh
I’ve loved these things so I was a little kid. I just wish that they were more filling or had more to them. I do love the taste and convenience of the granola bars. Peanut butter and chocolate are always a solid combo!
Meredith A.
Very delicious. Has great flavor. Good for packing lunches or a quick snack on the go. Could eat many of these in a row. Better tasting than most granola bar brands. Has a good variety of flavors at a affordable price
Enrique F.
Annapolis
Quaker just excells in everything they do. The chewy granola bars are so tasty. Perfect low calorie snack now with less sugar. Better than any other granola bar at the moment. I highly recommend this product.
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
I love these breakfast bars, or at least I eat them for breakfast. These are chewy but not sticky, and delicious. They are decently priced for what you get but they taste better then the generic brands.
Amanda P.
Moscow, OH
Love these they taste great and have 25% less fat so I always try to grab these ones for the family! I love them for on the go snacks cause they are not so messy in the car plus the taste is great!
Paula 🤪.
Moss Point
It will give you energy and keep you away from the refrigerator for a while. It taste great and is very affordable. Is a good snack and it has low carbs and good in fiber. I totally recommend it
Rinal B.
East orange
I cannot keep these stocked up in my house. Everyone loves them for a quick breakfast when we’re running late or for an after school snack. I think they’re very affordable and convenient. I would recommend this granola bar. This taste really good
Renee D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love these! I have a terrible chocolate addiction and one of these is very satisfying! It is filling and with a bit of chocolate it satiates the chocoholic in me.
Gabriela C.
What is your favorite flavor?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else loves these
Karly H.
Is this filling enough for breakfast or more of a snack?
EMILY B.
riverside
Anyone else love these?
Jasmine M.
Kannapolis, NC
Would these be totally bad for a balanced diet?

Target