BY QUAKER

Enjoy your favorite flavor but with 25% less sugar* than our Classic Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. With the delicious taste you've come to expect from Quaker, your children won't even know the difference. But you will.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real chocolate chips
  • 100 calories and 8 grams whole grains
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Peanut Butter Spread (Peanuts, Sugar, Palm Oil, Salt), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Peanut Flavored Chips (Sugar, Palm Kernel And Palm Oil, Partially Defatted Peanut Flour, Lactose, Dry Whey, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Vanillin [Artificial Flavor]), Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Glycerin, Water. Contains 2% Or Less Of Corn Syrup Solids, Invert Sugar, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Soybean Oil, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.
*Adds A Dietarily Insignificant Amount Of Trans Fat

Contains Wheat, Peanut, Soy And Milk Ingredients.

DestaNace W.
Hemet
I’m usually not a big fan of peanut butter but do you really have me in love. I recently found out that I like these real bars are usually eat the chocolate ones that I found out these ones are better than most of them I am glad that I went into the store trying to find something new and I came out with these and now they’re all my grocery list every time I go to the store.
Jacklen K.
This granola bar is delicious and I love it because it has less sugar than the original. It met my expectations because I expected it to taste like the original, it just tastes slightly less sweet. I will be definitely buying again, I recommend this if you need quick food on the go.
Faith 💋.
Darby, PA
I eat these like it’s candy lol,, I get the choc chip ones .. they can get a little pricey at times but usually on sale .. I love the taste ., my only problem is they started making them smaller and before they were bigger.. so now I eat more.. other than that they are great
Mary H.
Madison
Purchased at: Kroger
Great buy! I absolutely love these. And you can not tell they have less sugar. They are great for on the go or just a snack. Will be buying again and I highly recommend them to other people. Texture is great and the peanut butter flavor does not overwhelm the chocolate.
Gina H.
Anacortes
When choosing granola bars my kids prefer Quacker over the store brand. I buy these bars in the family size box as it is most affordable. I am a repeat consumer as these go in all our lunches. I would definitely recommend as a must try.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
These are a great snack for my boys. They love taking these to school or using them for snacks at games. Good price, haven’t seen them at Walmart much anymore. I have gotten them at the regular grocery store. I would recommend.
Rose B.
Nashville
Amazingly scrumptious! I love eating these so much! I specifically like the chocolate chip version! I feel it's a really good healthy snack that is the perfect size but also is a good amount as well! fills you up perfectly! gotta give it a try!
Lydia H.
Peoria , AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
When I can afford to buy granola bars these are the ones I like to eat or the variety kind. Have not tried other brands so not sure how they differ. I like how they taste and they are filling as a snack on the go.
Kara M.
Bossier City, LA
The only con is that this gets stuck in my braces and i have to brush my teeth after eating them which is hard because I am mostly at school when I eat them. I eat them every morning at school during classes because they are an easy snack
Franki D.
East Palestine
Purchased at: Walmart
Perfect for an on the go snack. Less calories than most granola bars and taste 10x better. Great for kids and adults. I keep these in my car in the event I can't grab something to eat between classes.
Gabriela C.
What is your favorite flavor?
raven b.
Needles, CA
Who else loves these
Karly H.
Is this filling enough for breakfast or more of a snack?
Dannielle S.
Are these very filling?
Jasmine M.
Kannapolis, NC
Would these be totally bad for a balanced diet?