Quaker® 25% Less Sugar Chewy Granola Bars Chocolate Chip uploaded by Ilyasin M.

BY QUAKER

Give your family the Chocolate Chip taste they love, but with 25% less sugar* than Regular Chocolate Chip flavor. Still full of chocolate chips and made with 8 grams of whole grain, it’s a snack you can feel good about giving your family.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real chocolate chips
  • 100 calories and 8 grams whole grains
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of Water, Calcium Carbonate, Invert Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester Of Mono-diglycerides, Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Kosher Status: Kosher Dairy

Melissa S.
Parkesburg
Great little granola bar for a quick snack on the go! These are pretty affordable too! My boys like them and so do I! They met my expectations and would definitely buy again! The ingredients are good and kid friendly! They usually don't last long in our house!
Abbie J.
DeKalb, Illinois
My favorite on the go snack. So tasty and flavorful, and they’re the perfect size for an in-between meal snack. Great for a kids snack too. Very tasty, and a reasonable price for how many come in a box.
Dana B.
These are our favorite granola bars. They make a perfect snack for my boys in the afternoon or even as dessert. I like that they taste great but are a healthier choice than candy or other snacks. Highly recommend.
member-cef4d
Healthy goodness in every bite!  Kuddos to the folks at Quaker for taking out some of the sugar in these granola bars.  The ingredients are wholesome and it's an affordable and delicious treat for my family.  These are a staple for late afternoon soccer games/football games/dance lessons, etc.  Throw them in your purse for a healthy snack for the kids.  P.S.  Moms and Dads like them too!
Jessica L.
Brandywine
My kids just loves these!! They're super healthy and delicious!! A little pricey but worth it!! Great snack on the go!! I was pleasantly surprised by how much my kids love them!! I always buy these and will again. I recommend to all friends and family!
Shaniece R.
rocky mount
These are so delicious and healthy. You can really taste the chocolate, which is a nice balance with the granola (and I love chocolate!). I like the snack-sized bars that you can take anywhere. These greatly exceeded my expectations because I'm not normally a big fan of granola bars, but they are delicious and highly recommended!
Jazmyn N.
New York
Good for breakfast when I am running late or when I am hungry for a snack but don’t want to spend money at the vending machine. It is good and won’t make u feel guilty. The sugar content is high but still kind of healthy which is a win win for me.
Gina F.
Canton
I was raised on a lot of Quaker brands, and this was one of them. I still buys these for my self and my oldest daughter! The oats are my favorite part, so much so, I could eat it plain with out the chocolate chips. I'm not a chocolate fan! lol I do like chocolate but it's not my favorite!
Erica S.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I love these for my kids. It's a tasteful semi healthy snack for kids. I couldn't taste the difference between the reduced and regular. That made the quaker bars a plus in my book. These are priced low and go on sale repeatedly at Publix.
Shileizy T.
Hialeah, FL
Im a Disney annual pass holder and these granola's are always my go to when im  at the parks. my son loves to eat them! and they are no expensive at all. im pretty sure they're like 80 calories a bar which is decent for any adult snack.
Sofi P.
¿ se recomienda  para personas con diabetes?