BY QUAKER #1 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Give your family the Chocolate Chip taste they love, but with 25% less sugar* than Regular Chocolate Chip flavor. Still full of chocolate chips and made with 8 grams of whole grain, it’s a snack you can feel good about giving your family.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real chocolate chips
  • 100 calories and 8 grams whole grains
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of Water, Calcium Carbonate, Invert Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester Of Mono-diglycerides, Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Kosher Status: Kosher Dairy

• I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip bar, what ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Hannah H.
Buckeye , AZ
If you're a breastfeeding mama you need to get your hands on these. Not only does granola and oats help promote breastfeeding, but it is the perfect snack when you're busy nursing, especially in the beginning when it's all you ever do lol. These are so good!
Samantha J.
Xenia, OH
These are so good.. The peanut butter and chocolate are amazing together. Just like all the other quaker bars, they are very affordable. I ate them throughout my pregnancy. I think it's a healthier version of all the sweets I was craving. I just love them.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
I usually don't like bars like this, however its so yummy and chewy. I enjoy that they are all individually packed, however they are not always convenient to bring with you since sometimes the chocolate is really melty and can get all over your fingers
tracy l.
Alabaster, AL
Is granola bars are great taste good price and easy for travel. I definitely would buy them over and over again. They are affordable and inexpensive period only comes to them as if you have a peanut allergy you cannot eat them
Ana Maria C.
Grand Island, NE
Love these , I love the chocolate chip one and the one that is covered in chocolate. My sister hate the one that is covered in chocolate but that's my favorite since I love chocolate :) I give this 100000000000/10'
Christine H.
Plainfield, IN
These are ridiculously amazing. Savory, satisfying, and filling, they make a great snack. They have a bit of fiber to help keep you full, making them all that much better. I highly recommend this flavor!
Tiana M.
These are so good and and light and they're the perfect snack especially if you're late and on the run! I really like to keep these in my beach bag for when I want a little snack.
Allison G.
Nanuet, NY
Always a great option when you're looking to buy in bulk! Affordable and is tasty for the price. Not necessary my favorite but travels well, so I purchase these often.
Jessica O.
Hebron, In
I love these granola bars because they have a great taste and they are low fat and sugar. These are great for snacking at work and takes care of that sweet tooth.
Gabriella S.
I love these! I love that they are so yummy and I can just put one in my purse for when I get hungry.
Madeline R.
Iowa City, IA
I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip bar, what are some other good ones?