BY QUAKER #16 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Give your family the Chocolate Chip taste they love, but with 25% less sugar* than Regular Chocolate Chip flavor. Still full of chocolate chips and made with 8 grams of whole grain, it’s a snack you can feel good about giving your family.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real chocolate chips
  • 100 calories and 8 grams whole grains
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of Water, Calcium Carbonate, Invert Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester Of Mono-diglycerides, Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Kosher Status: Kosher Dairy

• I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip bar, what ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Cassidy M.
Mckinney, TX
These bars are an absolute staple in our household. I have very picky eaters around here and these are never an issue. They are the perfect snack for both adults and kids and are great for when we are out at baseball all day and need a little something to snack on.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis , IN
Great for on the go. I feel I’m with kids having them in the morning on the car ride to school and after school snacking also if we have to go out and run errands it’s a great thing to throw in my bag Incase the kids start feeling hungry . Stops a few meltdowns
Miya! N.
Berkeley
These bars are perfect! I'm always really busy, and sometimes I forget to make myself a lunch. This fills me right up, and the energy lasts for hours. A box of them is also really cheap, which is great, because I'm a student. I'd definitely recommend this!
Debby W.
Flushing, NY
These are too sweet in my opinion. They don't fill me up and they're a little disappointing. You can buy these at any supermarket and I don't remember them being too healthy. There's definitely better bars to choose from out ther.
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Amberle B.
Katy, TX
These are the perfect snack to give my girls. I love that there is an option with less sugar as I tend to avoid giving them processed sugar in general. With these I don’t have to worry as much & the flavor is still there
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
We get these from meijer and we almost always have a coupon. There’s so many different kinds to choose from! They also make a great snack or breakfast on the go. We get these on almost all of our shopping trips!
Yeni M.
One of my favorite granola bars hands down. Not only are these granola bars delicious but they’re a great snack for anytime of day! Whether you want to have one for breakfast, lunch, dessert, or just as a simple snack these never fail to satisfy.
Francisca R.
Morristown, TN
I am crazy for granola bars especially the chocolate chips not only does the cost is five dollars actually pretty cheap and get them at Walmart food city grocery store I love when I pick up my own I get to the chocolate chip are I love that part I like to take them for a snack if I’m hungry or I just like eating them randomly to make me keep my day going since it contains a lot of fiber
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Hands down a household staple. Great for a quick bite and awesome to add to my son's school lunch as a treat. We also loves these for on the go days when we don't have time to pick something up.
Madeline R.
Iowa City, IA
I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip bar, what are some other good ones?