Quaker® 25% Less Sugar* Chewy Granola Bars

BY QUAKER

Give your family the Chocolate Chip taste they love, but with 25% less sugar* than Regular Chocolate Chip flavor. Still full of chocolate chips and made with 8 grams of whole grain, it’s a snack you can feel good about giving your family.

• 100% whole grains and other delicious ingredients
  • Real chocolate chips
  • 100 calories and 8 grams whole grains
  • No high fructose corn syrup

Granola (Whole Grain Rolled Oats, Brown Sugar, Crisp Rice [Rice Flour, Sugar, Salt, Malted Barley Extract], Whole Grain Rolled Wheat, Soybean Oil, Dried Coconut, Whole Wheat Flour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Soy Lecithin, Caramel Color, Nonfat Dry Milk), Corn Syrup, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Extract), Brown Rice Crisp (Whole Grain Brown Rice, Sugar, Malted Barley Flour, Salt), Sunflower Oil, Oligofructose, Polydextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Glycerin. Contains 2% Or Less Of Water, Calcium Carbonate, Invert Sugar, Salt, Molasses, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Ester Of Mono-diglycerides, Sucralose, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Bht (Preservative), Citric Acid.

Kosher Status: Kosher Dairy

• a little filling snack! great for on the go & not as ...1 Answers
  • I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip ba...2 Answers
Quaker® 25% Less Sugar* Chewy Granola Bars
Cassidy M.
Mckinney, TX
These bars are an absolute staple in our household. I have very picky eaters around here and these are never an issue. They are the perfect snack for both adults and kids and are great for when we are out at baseball all day and need a little something to snack on.
Autumn A.
Indianapolis, IN
Great for on the go. I feel I’m with kids having them in the morning on the car ride to school and after school snacking also if we have to go out and run errands it’s a great thing to throw in my bag Incase the kids start feeling hungry . Stops a few meltdowns
Debby W.
Washingtonvle, NY
These are too sweet in my opinion. They don't fill me up and they're a little disappointing. You can buy these at any supermarket and I don't remember them being too healthy. There's definitely better bars to choose from out ther.
Renae A.
Gardendale, AL
The Quaker chewy granola bars with 25% less sugar are very appealing to me. I like the health factor and them and they taste delicious. For a quick breakfast with a glass of milk or pop one in the lunch box or purse and have an in between meals snack. All the flavors blend to make this granola bar a delight for your taste buds. Children and adults both agree, this is a snack that really taste good.
Lizeth D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Estas galletas son lo mejor que el mundo pudo en ventar. Saben deliciosas aunque muy dulces y es un precio no tan accesible en el país donde vivo, se puede conseguir en cualquier super mercado me encantan
Diybeauty S.
Quaker is my favorite brand when it comes to anything with oats!! I love these bars they are a healthy option and fills you up, I always keep a stock of these in the house!! if you are looking for snacks which are tasty at the same time healthy then this is what you should be looking for, I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Jessica V.
Palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Decent price good tasting and I love that they contain less sugar because what’s the good of eating a healthy chocolate bar that has just as many calories as a chocolate bar.
Crystal M.
Orland, CA
I love chewy bars! They’re a great on the go snack! Sometimes when I’m running late in the morning I grab one for breakfast and it really does hold me over until lunch time. I especially love that they taste great so I can get my niece to eat one and make her think it’s candy instead of something a bit more healthy
Gaby V.
Caldwell
Really good as a small to go snack or a quick breakfast, the flavor is good and they’re affordable because usually they’re sold in a box, not as healthy but still good!
Alyssa D.
North Olmsted, OH
I love these granola bars. Whenever I need something quick to snack on, I have one of these. They are delicious and help tie you over until you eat your best meal! And the chocolate chip bars are my favorite by far. They aren’t too sweet, but still give you your chocolate fix.
Madeline R.
Iowa City, IA
I have only really tried the s'mores or chocolate chip bar, what are some other good ones?
A A.
a little filling snack! great for on the go & not as calorific as other bars may be