BY QUADO

Quado® N-Bone Mint Flavor Interactive Dog Treat.
Trusted since 1998.
Average Joe 13 - 40 lbs.
All natural.
Edible & digestible.
Helps remove plaque & tartar.
Freshens breath.
The bone that stands on its own.
The fun stuff. see more...

• How long did this toy last and would you recommend it for smaller p...3 Answers
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
I thought these would be a bit more durable. My 20 lb dog had one chewed into pieces in no time. The other she took outside and when she brought it back in it was soggy and rubbery after just one night (no rain or sprinklers or any crazy water going on it either).
Kie Y.
Kie Y.
Depoe Bay, OR
Our large dog loves these! He's eaten 2 already but it takes him some time to really destroy it. The toy is strong and durable as it takes him a good while to completely kill it which is why we got him a replacement. Other toys just can't stand up to him very long, not even large rope toys.
Arpene H.
Arpene H.
Porter Ranch, CA
My dog enjoys chewing on this! He plays with it for hours at a time and then hides it for later use.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
My dog LOVED this! She ate one of the legs and then buried it in the couch for later. I like that she was cleaning her teeth as she was enjoying a treat! I bought it at Marshall's for cheap and I wish I had stocked up on more!
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
How long did this toy last and would you recommend it for smaller pups?