QTICA Solid Gold Anti-Bacterial Cuticle Oil Gel - 1.7 oz uploaded by Lynda M.

BY QTICA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Therapeutic cuticle oil in solid gel form for mess free, sanitary conditioning of cuticles. Apply it as a gel and feel it melt into a super oil that soothes, penetrates and nourishes. This revolutionary, patented compound delivers a unique 12-oil blend in a solid, mess-free formula until it touches the hand. The great-smelling, great-feeling oil brings nails to a high-shine buff in seconds and protects against fungus and bacteria with tea tree and citrus oils. New tube and package design are perfectly portable, too. So, make your cuticles happy and say good bye to messy, greasy and unsanitary cuticle oils forever and say hello to Qtica Solid Gold. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com*
Lynda M.
Lynda M.
I received this in the 2016 Zoya mystery box and wasn't sure what it would be like. I love how easy it is to use and the fact that it only takes a tiny drop. I've had the tube a few weeks now and I use it daily and it barely looks used. It seems to be working pretty well so far. My cuticles aren't nearly as dry as they were prior. The only things I don't like about it is the smell. It's a bit too much like menthol for my taste. It's easily covered up if you add cuticle oil or lotion though and the smell doesn't last long. The only other negative thing I see is the price tag. However, if the tube last as long as I think it will and it actually works it might be worth it. The price and smell are the only reason I gave it a four instead of a five star rating.