BY QTICA

After soaking hands or feet, apply a conservative amount to skin and massage, letting the sugar crystals remove dead skin. Follow with Qtica Smart Spa Moisture Mask. see more...

• Have any of you noticed a difference in skin texture or tone afte...1 Answers
  • Is your skin soft after use 1 Answers
  • I've used this brand's cuticle oil. Is this the same quality?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Janvi Y.
Fremont, CA
Not only is the packaging super cute, but it works just as well. It's perfect for traveling since it won't explode and go everywhere. It's on the cheaper side so it's pretty good and it's definitely long lasting. It keeps my face soft and supple and I absolutely love this stuff. :_
Laura V.
Carol Stream, il
I was first introduced to this product when I was getting a manicure. It was heavenly! The scent takes you away and you just don't want the moment to end.
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
Leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth! smells great! could use anywhere on body. i use on legs before shaving and it helps with the ingrown hairs. makes my legs shiny smooth. amazing!
Valmira C.
This smells so good, cleans my face pretty good and keeps it soft. I use these kinds of scrubs more often than all those chemical based scrubs.
Ashalee S.
Shasta Lake, CA
Smells delicious. If you like the smell of grapefruit, you'll love this. It really does help with exfoliating the body.
Dayshauna C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this scrub the smell is so yummy. It removes all the dead skin. & I'm so soft after using this scrub.
lindsay s.
Carrollton, TX
I have bee using it to exfoliate before putting on my body wrap. it smells so good leaving a fresh feeling.
Madeline B.
This thing smells so awesome! It actually smells like Grapefruit! And it really does exfoliate your body!
Jasmine G.
Absolutely love scrubs , and has a great scent to it . Would recommend to anyone
yesica a.
Shannon D.
Is this good for moisture? do you feel sticky after use?
julie k.
Is this good??
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
Does this cause breakouts or is it all natural?
Shaina W.
Lima, OH
I've used this brand's cuticle oil. Is this the same quality?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Is your skin soft after use