BY QTICA

Pedicure Masks and Manicure Masks by Qtica Smart Spa are like absorbing a skin-rejuvenating cocktail of anti-oxidants, shea butter and white tea extract while luxuriating in the aromatherapy and silky, soothing texture of the QTICA Smart Spa Moisture Masks. The super-hydrating mask refreshes, brightens and leaves skin looking soft, glowing and youthful. See and feel the difference immediately. Qtica Smart Spa Masks remove quickly and easily. The invigorating aroma of lime is sweet and soothing in this Lime Zest scent. The perfect fragrance for a summer's day - or for conjuring a warm summer's day when none is in sight! see more...

Maggie S.
Issaquah, WA
I love this mask! I'm a mask junkie, and have probably 12 or more lying around, and this is my go to! I have dry skin and this rejuvenates it and makes my face feel amazing!
destiny f.
This mask is so good especially if you have dry skin I got a sample of it and I'm ready to buy the bigger one in stores
Julie G.
Parish, NY
Fabulous mask! You can definitely feel the effects during and after taking it off. Love it.
Nichole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a licensed working nail tec and I promise you with this product you cannot go wrong ! My clients love when I do this mask on them makes them feel extra special