QTICA Natural Nail Growth Stimulator - 0.25oz uploaded by Jennifer N.

BY QTICA

Qtica Qtica Natural Nail Growth Stimulator 0.25 oz Nail Growth Stimulator with Garlic Extract and Vitamins A, C & E see more...

• Does this product feel oily on your fingers? What... Be the first to answer!
  • Does this also strengthen your nails too? How often do you apply it?1 Answers
  • Hey I been looking for a nail growth product because my nails ten...1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Shawna A.
South Elgin, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the. ONLY nail growth treatment I've used! Found it back in 2012 after removing my acrylics after years of use, my nail tech at Mario Traccoi highly recommended this product and I've been using ever since. It helps me the quickly regrow and strengthen my nails after taking a harsh beating from no chips and everyday life, but it does tend to dry out your nail beds, so I would highly recommend using a cuticle oil along with it!
Tyra J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried a panoply of nail treatments. None of them worked for my peeling, splitting nails until I found this. The packaging indicates that growth is guaranteed; not only did my nails grow as promised on the box, the stopped peeling and splitting. I would recommend this to anyone with problem nails.
Patricia R.
I received this in my 2014 cyber Monday mystery box from Zoya and I didn't use it for about 8 months and then when I ran out of my nail envy, I started using this... I was pleasantly surprised. I loved it. I've since run out of the small bottle and I wish that it wasn't so expensive. The price is why I didn't give it 5 stars. It was a great strengthener and protected my nails from stains due to color polishes.
Jennifer N.
needville, tx
This was one of my best #blackfriday purchases. I received it in a zoya mystery box and LOVE it! It has really helped my nails grow longer and stronger!
Rachel P.
I've been using this product for almost 2 months and I love it! My nails are stronger, and far less brittle. They don't really peel anymore either. This is a bit spendy online, but can be found at some Ulta stores and on Zoyas website too. Totally worth the money!!
Yanijo B.
Brandon, MS
Hey I been looking for a nail growth product because my nails tend to split and peel. So I was wondering how long is it until I see results and also does this work as base/top coat? THANKS
Beth M.
Oxford, MI
Does this also strengthen your nails too? How often do you apply it?
Elizabeth P.
Syracuse
Does this product feel oily on your fingers? What is the consistency when applied?