Qtica Intense Lip Therapy Balm uploaded by Christine M.Qtica Intense Lip Therapy Balm uploaded by Melanie S.Qtica Intense Lip Therapy Balm uploaded by Christine M.

BY QTICA

Seals over cuts, cracks, and cold sores, healing them within days. Acts as a base for your lipstick by plumping up the lines on the lip and sealing in moisture. SPF 4. see more...

Qtica Intense Lip Therapy Balm
  • "I truly love and live for this , I have the most sensitive and chapped lips . I can finally say that I found my favorite product . If it was this or any makeup item I would 100% choose this! I totally recommend, this will not be a let down " in 5 reviews
  • "Best lip balm I have ever tried! It is super hydrating on the lips , great value ! It definitely lasts a long time on your lips and even after it has rubbed off the moisture locks in ! I definitely recommend it ! " in 3 reviews
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
Qtica Intense Repair Lip Balm is a great product to soften the lips, but I never got used to its medicinal scent. I would use it as a lip balm once in a while, but mostly I used it as a quick lip mask. I would apply it on my lips after applying foundation and leave it on while I work on the rest of my makeup. Then I'd take it off (very often with some cloth to exfoliate my lips at the same time) and I'd apply lip products.
Hailey Q.
Lincoln Park, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
I can't stand chap sticks because they just dry your lips out even more after the product leaves your lips but my lips were do dry I had to find something so I did my research and this product had the best reviews so I decided to buy it and I am so happy I did!
Linda B.
erie
If i only had one thing i was allowed to bring with me,to a deserted island it would be this! Ive been using this for almost 20 years and i have a tube in my purse..one on my nightstand..one in the family room at all times! Absolutely love it
Christine M.
Rhome, TX
I love this stuff!!! This is my new favorite lip balm! I use this every night before bed and sometimes when I get home. It leaves my lips super hydrated and smooth! Perfect after a lip scrub too! Highly recommend!
Jenna D.
Bronx, NY
Holy Grail Lip Balm. I had extremely chapped lips from taking medication and I tried every brand on the market. This is the only thing that worked. I have used three whole tubes over the last two years. The relief is instant, There is a menthol tingling sensation and the dead skin peels of your lips leaving hydrated and baby soft skin. AMAZING product. It is the only lip balm I use now. Worth every penny.
Melanie S.
Found out about this via Google search and completely randomly. I love this stuff. Goes on white, but eventually is clear. It's super thick, but very hydrating. I use it at night before bed and it's so good at moisturizing my lips. I'll be purchasing it again when I run out.
Shahna S.
I can not live without this stuff. Growing up I sometimes would get coldsores from the sun. I tried everything from abreva to weird natural remedies. However, as soon as I feel one coming on, if I put qtica on, it either stops it cold or I can get rid of it in a day (yes, a day). My mom told me about it when she used it for this and I thought it was too good to be true. I don't know what the heck does it for me with this stuff but it works magic!
Patricia S.
This is my absolute favorite lip balm! I have repurchased this numerous times. I will never use another lip balm again. This is my go to for day time and night time. It makes my lips so hydrated and soft. This is great to use just before you use a matte liquid lipstick. I apply it just before I start my makeup, and blot it off when I'm ready to do my lips. Every balm I've ever use does not hydrate as much as this one does. Highly recommended!!
Shaylin D.
Macomb, MI
I bought this lip product a couple of months ago because I suffer from super dry lips on a daily basis. I looked at reviews for dozens of products and this one had the best reviews. The first time I put it on I immediately felt the moisture coming back into my lips. It is very thick and will look a bit white on your lips for the first minute or so if you put too much on, but it ends up leaving a clear glossy appearance. It did seem to keep my lips moisturized for a couple of weeks, but overtime I’ve noticed it isn’t healing them as nicely as it did in the beginning. I still use it daily though because I do love how smooth it is.Qtica Intense Lip Therapy Balm
Taniya P.
Wilton, CT
This is a good lip balm for very dry winter. I got it from a friend for Christmas gift. I wasn't so excited about the item until I tried it. I really like yo put it on before sleep and sometimes put a bit on in the morning before lipstick as well.
Latasha P.
Is there something close to this? I need a dupe
Faye K.
Mc Lean, VA
I just started getting extremely dry lips especially when using any type of cleanser or toner that is not made for super dry skin. I'm trying to find a cure ANYTHING! I apply aquaphor and Vaseline regularly, but nothing works! Is this my saving grace? If not, Anyone know of anything that will help me?
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this product long lasting?

Amazon