BY QTICA

Buy Qtica Manicure & Pedicure Tools - Qtica Nail Natural Nail Growth Stimulator 15ml/0.5oz see more...

• Does this product work for nail biters?2 Answers
  • Hi I bite my nails daily. I need a product that will help my nail...1 Answers
  • does this actually work??1 Answers
Yolanda P.
I have it!! Love it!!! Want more of it!!! Packaging is cute... Love the bottle.. It works nicely.. Nice price for its value. .. It has helped my nails grow nicely especially since I'm a die hard nail biter. I would totally recommend it.
Julia V.
This honestly works okay not that well it has some better alternatives such as others on line. Alittle pricey for the value
Michelle G.
Hamilton, OH
My nails are starting to look amazing they were very thin and bad but now they are amazing
Natalie C.
Akron, OH
This little bottle has helped my nails grow. Perfect size for your makeup bag or purse.
Rachel P.
Great product! My nails are stronger and peel much less now! Worth every penny!
Lianet H.
Kitchener , Ontario
I have been using Qtica on my nails for years now. Just bought it on Amazon for the first time to save a couple of bucks. The .05 oz bottle usually lasts about a year. I remove old polish and apply only ONE coat about once a week. It dries instantly (yay!) and gives your nails a clean, natural sheen. Perfect for saving money on manicures. I bring my own bottle of Qtica on the rare visits to the nail salon and have them just put one coat of Qtica on my fingernails (no base or top coat needed). It really helps me to avoid picking at my nails too. Highly recommend!
Molly C.
This actually works but is a very high price but if you want fast hair growth then is definitely a must !!!!!!
Samantha F.
Dartmouth , CA
this works absolutely amazing !!! will buy again for sure!!! my nails are growing nicely
Brittany B.
How long does it take your nails to grow?
Daiana V.
Don Torcuato. Buenos Aires, Bs. As
Is this product really good?
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
Does this product work for nail biters?
Elizabeth W.
Puyallup , WA
I have tried many products that claim to help your nails get stronger and grow. I have yet to find this product. My nails just seem to break or split. I did hear about this product and I am just wondering if this product is effective in strengthening nails. Thank you so much!
Mary B.
Westminster, MD
Does this work over normal nail polish?