QlearQuil™ Daytime & Nighttime Sinus & Congestion Relief LiquiCaps™ uploaded by Jorge  T.

BY QLEARQUIL

QlearQuil Daytime Sinus & Congestion contains a nasal decongestant and a pain reliever/fever reducer to temporarily relieve the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:

• Minor aches and pains
  • Headache
  • Nasal congestion
  • Sinus congestion & pressure

QlearQuil Daytime Sinus & Congestion also temporarily relieves symptoms due to the common cold:

• Minor aches and pains
  • Headache
  • Nasal congestion
  • Sinus congestion & pressure

jeniffer s.
This works wonders when I get sick I love this combo pack that comes in morning and night.it does take a while to work but it help ease down the pain in your throat
Kristin M.
Louisville, KY
I tried these last week. I was feeling my allergies coming back on. These were on sale so I decided to give them a try! I am glad I tried them. Vicks really did a great job on starting an allergy medicine. The Daytime ones did not make me feel drowsy at all, but they helped me get through my day and soothed my pain. The nighttime ones aided me in sleeping, which is difficult with a runny nose, sore throat, congestion etc. I would recommend trying this new product out!!! I just wish these pills were not so big and hard to swallow.
Jorge  T.
Long Beach, CA
This medication is heaven to me. It's a combination of both for day time and night time. I got sick and this helped me relieve some congestion. I bought it at Walgreens and overall has helped me with my sinus pain, my congestion, and my cough. Also the night one has helped me to sleep.
Jennie O.
Stillwater, OK
All my family uses is Day/Night Quill when we're sick. It's the most effective in treating our symptoms. The day quill doesn't make me drowsy and it helps me get through my day; mom's don't get to have sick days. The night quill helps me you sleep so your body can heal. I almost never wake up sneezing and coughing.
Alexis S.
Coal Township, PA
Love that this comes with night and day time. This medicine works in minutes. It really helped me fall asleep at night and clear my stuffy nose during the day. I think its better then regular dayQuil.