Qbubble Tea Taro Powder, 2.2 Pound

by qbubble

Drink mix for bubble tea

Easy premixed powder to create a fun party drink; Bubble has more bubble tea varieties and flavors; Best taste bubble tea in the market

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Qbubble Tea Taro Powder, 2.2 Pound!
Hannah P.
Short Hills, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
This powder definitely needs a little help but it's a really good replacement for the bubble tea shops in a pinch! My recipe: 2 cups boiling water with 1 to 2 green tea bags (2 was a little too strong for me). Then add around 6 tablespoons of powder, depending on your taste. Refrigerate it! We tried adding ice the first time and it got watered down so much that the tea was really bland.
Danny G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Highly recommend! I use this when making Taro milk tea and use it in my pastry making. So far so good. Flavor is perfect! So far I used this powder to make: roll cake, Chantilly cream, and flavored ganache. I will be experimenting soon on ice cream making.
Tabinda Y.
Brandywine, MD
Qbubble Tea Taro Powder, 2.2 Pound uploaded by Tabinda Y.
Purchased at: Amazon
I honestly don’t think I’ll ever have to purchase from Kung fu tea or Taste Tea or any bubble tea shop after trying this product. It’s super easy to make in the comfort of your home and your saving money at the same time! For each cup you only need about 2-3 tablespoons of powder mixed with warm milk and then adding ice to ensure the powder is mixed thoroughly. 10/10 rating I love it♥️

Looking for your answer?