BY Q.BEL

rim m.
marrakech
We all know we should eat better. But get real! You're not going to stop enjoying an occasional treat! And when you do, you want it to taste great. Q Rolls offer real indulgence, real ingredients, and a realistic calorie count; just 60 calories per individually wrapped Q Roll! We start with a thin batter and form it into a roll while it’s still soft. We add just the right amount of all natural dark chocolate creme filling, and cover the whole shebang in our 72% cacao Deep Dark chocolate. Getting the right balance of wafer, filling and chocolate is an obsession for us. Q.bel has been taking out the garbage (ingredients) since 2009. Our business is grounded on three principles: Be True. Be Honest. Be Good. Indulge with a good conscience!

yummy yummy yummy <3 <3 <3
Saff A.
OMG I love these! As I am a chocoholic I absolutely love these chocolate rolls as I eat them for a snack or when I'm cuddled up watching my favourite horror movies:p go interact yourself! They're so dreamy omg you'll love them! Definitely recommend !
urja m.
mumbai
It is amazing and affordable. It tastes like a dream! I highly recommend these. Everyone should try these