BY QAPITAL #31 in Apps

Callie B.
Greenville, RI
I really like this app for easy savings without thinking too hard. It automatically rounds up my purchases or takes money out when I buy guilty pleasures. The rules are easy to create and adaptable to fit your lifestyle. It’s super easy to start saving towards a goal or a trip. Their 52 week plan is also a really great way to save. It keeps me motivated by saving for me without worry, I really love that it automatically detects when my account falls below $100 and pauses itself. Overall it’s super simple and a really great way to start saving up a little.
Mya L.
['Diamond', 'OH'], OH
This app is great if you are looking to save money for something whether for a new house or a vacation. I use this app to save money for a house that I would like to buy in the next 6 months. You can choose different options of how you want your money sent to the app for your savings and what percentage of your money you want to come out weekly, monthly or per direct deposit.

I do everything manually just because I want to be the one that is in charge of my money going somewhere and not have something automatically taken out.
Kara D.
Thornville, OH
I can't recommend this app to people enough. It has helped me save so much, for many different things. You can set up as many different savings as you need. I have a savings for my car, my dog, next Christmas, and a general emergency fund. You never know when your car will break down or your pet may need a surgery. It's better to be safe than sorry and this app makes me feel much more prepared for life. They do not charge you, unlike some other savings apps. 10/10 recommend.
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
Qapital Capital has been one of the best things I have ever used in my 25 years of being alive. Capital has many different features one of them being that they will call you instantly when it is fraud or what made look like fraud on your account and ask questions to make sure you are the account owner and cancel the card and send out a new one. I would recommend Capital to anybody banking or been apart of banking for years because it was exactly what they're doing.
Sarah B.
Qapital is great because you don't even realize you're putting money away until they send you reminders. I also like the overdraft protection that have which is supposed to keep them from taking money out if there is less than a $100 balance on your linked accounts. However, I have had it draw from my account regardless a few times, and as such, cannot give it five stars.
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
Terrible customer service! I would not recommend this company to anyone! Even after putting my withdrawals on hold due to loosing my job they still continued to do it and overdrafted my account trying to get funds. Just get a savings account and save your own money. It will save you time in getting your funds and access will be faster If you need it.
Delaney D.
Grand Rapids
I haven't been using Qapital for long and I honestly forgot about it until this review! It doesn't even occur to me when money is being taken out of my account because it is in such small increments! With that being said, my savings aren't very high but I'm sure in 6 months I will have saved more than I even thought! (If I remember to look at it)
Kira J G.
So this app is great for being able to save up. I also have the debit card from the and I’m able to transfer money I’ve saved up to there. I needed to pay a bill and I didn’t have enough in my regular account so I used the money I saved to pay it and bam! It’s awesome. You get to choose the rule you want and just save.
Daisy B.
Los Angeles, CA
I would give qapital 10 stars if I could! I have never been successful at saving money until I started using qapital. It jss really amazing and I love the user face . It’s really fun that you can save money for individual goals! Also – with Also – with every update they’ve made the whole app much more user-friendly.
Robyn L.
Fort Collins, CO
Best savings app ever! I was a huge skeptic.....but now I love it. It reallocates money for you into a separate account. I use it for my shopping and makeup money.....so I cash out when I feel like I've saved enough. It's free and so easy to use! One day I'll use it to save for a vacation!
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
OK what is this app and should I use it? Is it like Honey?
Haleigh T.
If you have 2 goals does it take out the round up rule on each purchase for both goals??
Theresa S.
Can i use this app with paypal? Paypal is my default bank