BY QAPITAL #20 in Apps

Kaitlin K.
Florida
Qapital is awesome! This app makes is super simple to set and meet savings goals. You can set up savings for different goals and choose how you’re going to save the money with really interesting rules! They have some that are pretty standard like setting aside a certain percentage of your paycheck every month. They have some great rules like the 52 Week challenge (where you set aside an extra dollar every week - from $1 to $52 or $52 to $1 - until you save over $1,000 in a year) and the round up rule (set all purchases to round up to the nearest dollar or two or more). The rules can also be integrated with weather or fitness apps, which is very unique! The app also has an overdraft protection alert set in place so you never take too much money out of your account. If you’re looking for an easy way to save, this app will help you do it! Don’t forget to ask a friend that’s already using Qapital to send you an invite so that you both get $5!
Abby H.
Algoma
I LOVE QAPITAL. Like, so much!!!! I got it and set a few rules. Round up to the next dollar on debit card purchases, the 52 week rule, and then I also set a save $5/week rule. It’s AMAZING. I’m saving so much money and NOT EVEN NOTICING. I literally don’t even notice when the money comes out of my account because it’s such small amounts. I’ve saved hundreds of dollars since getting this FREE app. I have never been charged a single fee. I’ve taken money back out of these accounts many times when I’ve gotten in a tight situation. It comes out within 2 days and is back in my account no problem! I’ll attach a picture of one of my accounts. I can’t wait for Qapital invest!!!!
Callie B.
Greenville, RI
I really like this app for easy savings without thinking too hard. It automatically rounds up my purchases or takes money out when I buy guilty pleasures. The rules are easy to create and adaptable to fit your lifestyle. It’s super easy to start saving towards a goal or a trip. Their 52 week plan is also a really great way to save. It keeps me motivated by saving for me without worry, I really love that it automatically detects when my account falls below $100 and pauses itself. Overall it’s super simple and a really great way to start saving up a little.
Tanisha S.
Tempe, AZ
I love love love this! You link your bank account and you save money without even noticing. It rings the change from every dollar into an account that you can either put back into your account when you want to our they even have debit cards you can use. For example if you buy a coffee for 1.79 the change of .21 will be put away. In no time it adds up. You can even set goals for yourself.
Malena A.
Irwin, PA
I love using this app! I’ve set up the round up rule to save my spare change and it has really added up! It also allows me to set up goals, which I essentially use as savings accounts, towards things like car repairs or that vacation I’ve been wanting to take! I love the debit card and use mine regularly. This app has helped me start to get on a budget, not overspend, and pay off that pesky credit card debt! I got my fiancé to start using it too! He has saved over $300 in three months just from using the round up rule.. he was shocked!
Molly A.
Plainfield, IL
I just love Qapital.  I'll admit that I'm not great at stashing away money for a rainy day - or, I wasn't before I had Qapital to help me!  I use the set and forget rule and the round up rule and I've managed to save a few hundred dollars over the course of a few months.  The app is easy to use.  It's simple to transfer your money out once you're ready to use it.  I've also signed up for the Qapital debit card, which has made it even easier to use my saved funds once I'm ready!!
Emily B.
Taylors , SC
Go download Qapital right now!!! This is such an easy no brainer way of saving money. There are many different ways to save using this app. My two favorites are the round up rule and the 52 week rule. The round up rule rounds up your change to the nearest dollar, and the 52 week rule saves a dollar the first week, 2 dollars the second week, and so on. You an save hundreds without even having to think about it! Qapital
Anna P.
Columbia
This app really does help you save money. I like how customizable the options of saving are! You can round up every purchase, save and forget a specific amount of specific days, or you can link it to your Apple Watch or Fitbit and save money by how much exercise you do or steps you take. Only downside is that it’s slow when it comes to actually posting your savings and it takes a business day to transfer money back to your account.
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
Qapital Capital has been one of the best things I have ever used in my 25 years of being alive. Capital has many different features one of them being that they will call you instantly when it is fraud or what made look like fraud on your account and ask questions to make sure you are the account owner and cancel the card and send out a new one. I would recommend Capital to anybody banking or been apart of banking for years because it was exactly what they're doing.
Caron M.
I tell everyone (pretty much) about this app - I LOVE it. I have saved up for so many things with it - vacations, dental bills (ugh) and splurges. I love that I can make as many savings goals as I want and then fund them as I want. I put money aside for all the things that come up somewhat regularly - haircuts, oil changes, birthday gifts, so it’s not a shock to my paycheck one month! LOVE, love, LOVE it!
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
OK what is this app and should I use it? Is it like Honey?
Haleigh T.
If you have 2 goals does it take out the round up rule on each purchase for both goals??
Theresa S.
Can i use this app with paypal? Paypal is my default bank