Qapital

by Qapital

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
How does this work ?
What is about this app?
Start your review of Qapital!
How would you rate this product?
Andrä S.
bedford, NS
good financing options, totally reliable and for sure will keep you informed of your finances. easy to use
Sunshine R.
Ottawa, ON
Really helped me get a good look at my finances, laid it our plainly and clearly for me to understand and helped me get organized
Julie G.
Oceanside, CA
Qapital is a great app to manage your finances. There's different ways they help to set you up for success. You can create goals for a trip or new bag, then let's you set rules to make it happen. My favorite rule is the round up to the nearest $5 (which there's different amounts). Everytime you purchase something it rounds to the nearest $5 and quietly saves that little extra to your goal. If you're in a pinch and need the money back, you can transfer it back to your bank account! Safe and easy to use!
Laura R.
Qapital uploaded by Laura R.
I LOVE qapital. I’ve used it for years and have saved over ten thousand dollars with it (see screenshot of my account :)). I regularly transfer the money back into my main account for specific purchases, but it’s great to be able to save money without thinking and I love how easy the app is to use.
Sloan P.
Riverview, FL
Great saving app but definitely still has some bugs to work out. Every now and then my account will unlink and money will not be saved anymore.
Ruth N.
Rodeo, CA
I love this app!! We use it and forget about it! We have over a year using and have about $2000.00 in there! Yes! Great app to help you save!
Christopher C.
Pomona, NY
Qapital uploaded by Christopher C.
Qapital Capital has been one of the best things I have ever used in my 25 years of being alive. Capital has many different features one of them being that they will call you instantly when it is fraud or what made look like fraud on your account and ask questions to make sure you are the account owner and cancel the card and send out a new one. I would recommend Capital to anybody banking or been apart of banking for years because it was exactly what they're doing.
Shelby R.
Bradford, PA
This app is a GAME CHANGER! You have multiple options to start saving money, but I used the most common, which is rounding to the nearest two dollars. I have saved about $200 in 4 months, without really thinking about it. I love it and would recommend to anyone!
Wendy  D.
Portland, OR
This app is great in some ways, making saving money easy and it has an overdraw protection which kicks in. However, I cannot figure out how to transfer money to my regular account. Also, it took 2 weeks and s cereal emails for customer services to get back to me after I was locked out of my account.
nicole H.
Pinellas Park
Such an easy way for me to save money. It’s saving me money without me actually having to think about putting money away. Always convenient when it stops transfers when my account goes under $100 to prevent them from over-drafting me. Would 100% recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angel  B.