Qapital uploaded by Lidia N.Qapital uploaded by Lidia N.Qapital uploaded by Kiki W.

BY QAPITAL #28 in Apps

Jay R.
Another great service. Helps me save a lot of money when I give in to my shopping needs or unnecessary purchases. The best feature is I can set a rule and it will automatically save money for me. It works like a savings account except instead of saving directly into one you're saving directly into qapital for giving in to gratuitous splurges. It helps you save your money. Totally recommend to those willing to save some moolah for future needs.
Robyn W.
This app is amazing. It's a free savings account. Link your bank account, set a goal and start saving. It gives you tons of ideas on how you want to save and automatically transfers money from your bank account into a savings account based on your spending habits and the rules you set. Awesome app. I recommend everyone give it a try.
Selena L.
AUSTIN, TX
Im really liking this app so far. Ive been using it for 2 months. I'm trying the 52 week challenge. I really like that there is a block on them withdrawing money if your balance is $100 or under(save you from over draft fees). I highly recommend this to help you save for a trip/treating your self/or save for the future.
Aleshia L.
Apo, AP
Really love this app. I used the round up rule and was able to save over $50 in just 3 weeks! the best part was I didn't even notice I was saving money. It also made me more aware of my purchases. best of all it's trustworthy. I was able to transfer money back an forth from the app to my account no problem.
Taylor D.
Reston, VA
Qapital is great for saving some cash! I have used this app for a few months now and I recommend it to any and everyone. Reliable and can be trusted. Only limits are only being able to transfer per $5's. It is a great app for saving money and also learning to budget for bills,
Jannelle R.
Valparaiso, IN
I've used Qapital for a few weeks now and it has changed my life for the better! I feel more in control of my finances and I wasn't fearful to use it. It's easy to understand and use and very swift when I reach my goals and want to receive my money in my bank account.
Hannah V.
East Lansing, MI
Qapital is an app that helps you keep on track with saving money. While I have not used the app terribly often it does play as a great motivator when I'm trying to hold myself accountable with my finances. It is such easy technology and I would definitely recommend!
Rachel L.
Roseville, MN
I just started using this app and it's been so great! I've always had such a hard time saving and this makes it so easy. I've already saved so much towards things I've always wished I had extra savings for. I would recommend this app to everyone.
Heather E.
Grand Rapids, MI
I really like this app! You can set different rules up to start saving money. You can even have different savings accounts. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't take the money out right away. Instead it waits until the end of the week.
Mandy K.
Washington, UT
Seriously the easiest way to save ever. I don't even notice the few extra bucks here and there and I'm already hundreds saved for my goals. I appreciate that you can choose different saving ways and different goals. Kudos on a great app.
Haleigh T.
If you have 2 goals does it take out the round up rule on each purchase for both goals??
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
OK what is this app and should I use it? Is it like Honey?
Theresa S.
Can i use this app with paypal? Paypal is my default bank