BY Q-TIPS #20 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

With the most soft cotton at the tim, Q-Tips® cotton swabs are ideal for first aid, baby care, applying cosmetics, and more. Q-Tips® cotton swabs 100% cotton 500 count see more...

• What is an uncoventional way to use q-tips?2 Answers
Mydien T.
Review for: Q-Tips Cotton Swabs - 500 CT more...
I don't know anyone who do not cotton swabs in their bathroom. It's a great item. There are so many uses for them. I use Q-tips because when you think of cotton swabs, you think of Q-tips. They're not expensive. They're super gentle and soft.
Mimi F.
Review for: Q-Tips Cotton Swabs - 500 CT more...
Most people call any cotton swab a Q Tip, this is not true! There is only one Q Tip and the others don’t measure up.
I’ve been using these for years and can always tell if it’s not the “real thing” Q Tips can be used for so many things and everyone needs these in their house.
Hilda L D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are the only brand my family and I use. I've tried the cheap type long ago, I think it had a pink handle, and the cotton tip would easily slide off. These are good for ear cleaning and other things like cleaning hard to reach spots like around the monitor or Tv
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Review for: Q-Tips Cotton Swabs - 500 CT more...
Well the name brand says most everything that you need to know about this amazing brand of Q Tips. They work amazingly well for many purposes and are all consistently well made. Some of the cheaper brands are not as puffy and you know right away that you don't have a Q-Tip brand cotton swab. Stick with the brand name for consistency.  #influenster
Lindsay J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These cotton swabs are pretty good and made nice. I keep a box of these in all bathrooms and they are affordable at each drugstore or grocery store. The larger packages last longer of course and are not too expensive.
Cindy G.
Alpena, MI
Q-tips® Cotton Swabs are not what they used to be. Lately I find them to be extremely flimsy which makes them less effective no matter what you're trying to use them for. They bend way too easy. I've been very disappointed lately and am considering looking for a replacement brand.
Jazmin A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These work very well. These are my go to brand I always buy them. It has a nice packaging as well and I like how unlike other brands these don't bend so easily when your cleaning your ear I will always buy this brand
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Chelsey J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Use these bad boys to clean out my ears post shower, to clean up make-up smudges or fall out, to clean up my fingers and cuticles after a home mani. They are so versitile, i LOVE it! Can buy them at almost any store and they are reasonably priced!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
Review for: Q-Tips Cotton Swabs - 500 CT more...
We have a few brands of Q-tips that we like basically buy the first one that I see usually don't actually go looking for a brand as long as it's not cheap and doesn't bend these are pretty good I'm satisfied and I would recommend them
Chelsey J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What is an uncoventional way to use q-tips?