BY Q-TIPS #11 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I lov...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner?...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product especially if you make a mistake when doing eye liner dab a little make up remover on the tip and bye bye smudge." in 10 reviews
Wendy M.
I like these kind of Q tips because the stick doesn't bend as easy as others and is easier to use and affordable for anybody that needs to clean something in small places
Amanda M.
South Bruce Peninsula
These are a must have for any beauty enthusiast! The tips are very pointed, which is great for touching up a wide variety of things (nail polish, eyeliner, lipstick, etc.). without having to completely start your application over. They're a bit more dense than traditional q-tips, so  the cotton doesn't fall apart as easily which is nice. I also like them for safely removing the gunk from the inner corners of my eyelids in the morning. Love them!
Emma H.
Madisonville
these precision tip q tips are great for beauty! ive used them after getting masacara all over my eyelid and it comes off perfectly without ruining the mascara on my lashes. ive also used these to get nail polish off in the places where i dont want it to be. i would recommend this product!
Kat J.
Same quality of the regular rounded Q-tips, but even more versatility... I love the pointed tips for cleaning up nail polish mistakes especially. They're great for small details!! The cotton maintains its shape even when wet, unlike other brands, so this gets 5 stars for sure.
Heather W.
MUST HAVE for makeup corrections and cleaning up nail polish mistakes! There is no comparison for the ease of use and many practical applications.
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
If you love cat eye looks but hate when you mess up, these are your best friend. I use these with a little bit of makeup remover and it is a super precise clean up. This is the best solution. I would recommend to anyone wanting to master the Cat eye look!!
Tiffany B.
Lebanon, OH
Perfect for cleaning up makeup mistakes. Especially when you get the mascara all around your eyes!
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
I use qtips mainly for my makeup so when I came across these I was pleasantly surprised. They’re perfect for precision with makeup which is exactly what I needed! I use them to remove small amount of makeup left behind on my eyelids after applying mascara. I’d recommend these to anyone else that uses qtips for makeup as well.
Lauren F.
Clinton, MS
This Product is amazing!! I love qtips and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Genny W.
these arent your grammas qtips..These are amazing with the tip i use them to apply makeup and they are very effective.  they make great nailpolish fxers too.  Soft cotton so they arent scratchy. I buy these all the time and will keep on doing so,
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Mimi P.
Sandy Springs, GA
Does this cost a lot more than regular qtips?