BY Q-TIPS #8 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner? NYX Gel...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product especially if you make a mistake when doing eye liner dab a little make up remover on the tip and bye bye smudge." in 10 reviews
Natalie H.
Fullerton, CA
I love the precision tips!! They work really well & help clean around your eyes & remove makeup so well!! They are extremely effective. I bought them at Walmart & am almost it!! I'll have to go buy a new box soon :)
Megan B.
Gainesville, FL
Q- tips are a must have for anyone, they work in any situation to clean up make up that especially eyeshadow and eyeliner and and great to just have if needed. They have a million uses and are a cult secret.
Cat G.
Winter Garden, FL
I believe i bought these at Walgreens and these precision Q-tips are awesome! I use them to sharpen my eyeliner or remove mascara from my lids. They work great and would totally recommend.
Sarah S.
Auburn, IN
Q-Tips Precision Tips are handy little things. Great for makeup application, first aid, and (most importantly) crafts. The cotton tips come to a point and are firmer than their “normal” Q-Tip counterparts. The blue cases you see are the travel cases, which make these great purse items. The cases are easily refillable and, I suspect, will have many uses outside of Q-Tip storage. The only complaint I have about these would be that the tips aren’t always consistent. They aren’t always the nice precision tip that you’re looking for, but they are always firm.
A J.
Great for the tiny details, whether it's cleaning up your makeup to wiping away extra nail polish. The price is good for these. These are great to have on hand at home or even keep some in your purse.
Lana E.
Love these wonderful for cleaning up my eye makeup the way it is shaped puts a really nice edge on my eyeliner/eyeshadow they don't irritate my skin because it gives me the look i want fast there is no trying over and over again
Meghan J.
Saint Louis, MO
I bought these thinking it would be safer for cleaning out my ears. I want a big fan. I would like to stick with the other q-tips. It was good for cleaning out dirt from my keyboard thought.
Elena r.
I like to use these for halloween to get my makeup in the right places and to wipe away mistakes. Other than that, I also Use them for cleaning hard to reach spots as well as when I mess up my nails.
Deborah O.
Love these qtips for a lot of things that need precision. Because of the small tip, it allows me to get into small areas and get the job done, such as cleaning ears, popping small white heads, etc! Recommend
Sugar S.
These can be used in SO many different ways... it's not even funny! Earwax getting out of hand? Q-tips. You polished your nails, got a bit of the polish on your skin, need to clean it up fast? Q-tips with fingernail polish remover. You need to apply your eyeshadow but can't find an application / don't want to use your finger? Just Q-tips! Need to apply some ointment or antibacterial cream to an area? Don't use your hands, use a Q-tip! Seriously there are endless ways to use these things and they come in handy all the time. They have travel size Q-tips that come in their own little case that you can throw in your purse or keep in your car too they are just amazing and will never cease to amaze me.
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Mimi P.
Sandy Springs, GA
Does this cost a lot more than regular qtips?