BY Q-TIPS #6 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner? NYX Gel...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product especially if you make a mistake when doing eye liner dab a little make up remover on the tip and bye bye smudge." in 10 reviews
Kara K.
I found that these blunt tip q-tips are best for makeup correction and work wonders for fixing eye makeup! i wouldn't use these for ear cleaning personally unless its just the outer parts of your ears.
Nikki F.
Spokane, WA
I use these to blend out undereye shadow on my clients and they work perfectly. It's not the same as a brush but hey, gotta stay sanitary. They also work well to add small freckles (: definitely something you could use for multiple uses!
Veronica J.
Menifee, CA
Did you mess up the winged liner? Perfect for straightening it out or correcting makeup goofs on your eyelids. Met my expectations by far and these are better than the store brands. Satisfied 100%! :)
Kourtney P.
These Qtips are basically a better version of the original Qtips, which I already love! The price is great. I love using these to take makeup off from under my eyes. Very effective and precise!
Kiersten T.
I love using the precision tips to clean up my eyeliner (cat eye). Also used for cleaning up pesky polish on cuticles! And for cleaning up lipstick.. it's basically like a Swiss Army Knife. 😍
Ashley D.
These are great for spot concealing, cleaning up eyeliner/ mascara mistakes and they just all around handy I always have these on deck and the point gives you so much more control love these
Kristin W.
Alabaster, AL
I recently received this product in the Something Blue VoxBox and they couldn't have come at a better time. And yes, I know using cotton swabs are not good for your ears, but I do not use them daily! I have always used the generic cotton swabs and NEVER again will I be purchasing those. Q-tip is the brand go to! The generic swabs are have a harder stick and the cotton isn't as puffy and soft. Q-tip brand is the best! You can definitely tell a difference. Not only will I be using Q-tip brand for the rest of my life, but I will be spreading the word to all that name brand is the way to go! Some things just aren't worth skimping on no matter how tight your budge
Katelin D.
Wolcott, CT
Q-tips should be the the biggest staple in any makeup artist's kit. Especially the precision ones! They allow you to fix makeups mistakes and the clean up those wiggly wings!
Tommy P.
Powderville, MT
Love using this item when I'm trying to get the winged eyeliner just right I like the round ones too but when it gets the that point this is awesome and it's also great for hard to reach spots when cleaning my laptop would recommend
Luciana R.
Multiusos. Algodon de calidad que permite desde limpiar tus orejas hasta ser ese palillo perfecto que corrige imperfecciones del maquillaje. Ademas su punta precision le permite llegar a lugares dificiles y ser delicado cin las orejitas de los bebés .
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Mimi P.
Sandy Springs, GA
Does this cost a lot more than regular qtips?