BY Q-TIPS

With pointed tips specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, new Q-tips® Precision Tips cotton swabs are must-have at home!

• How do you get badges faster?27 Answers
  • What's the difference between this qtips and the regular ...14 Answers
  • Is there really a difference in regular Q-Tips and Q-Tips...24 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "Really good to use, they are not only great as ear cleaners but also good for removing nail polish when you get it on your skin" in 13 reviews
  • "These Q Tips may seem simple, but they come in handy for so many things: crafts, doing your nails, makeup, and just about anything." in 7 reviews
Bryanna R.
Little Rock, MS
These are even better than the normal ones. Especially when it comes to makeup and nail art. The precision tips allow for detailed work and straight edges. I would definitely recommend these! They are absolutely amazing!
Cheyenne O.
I love these Qtips. The pointed end makes them great for many things. I use them for just about anything, from nails and makeup to scrapes and cuts. They can go anywhere and are so convenient.
Maria D.
Loves these! They are essential for so many things. It is so crazy how when you have them, you take them for granted. But when you run out, you realize how important they are. I use this for my makeup and my nails as well as so many more things
Kubra S.
I love these it is a must-have for me they don't really hurt there so if they're good for your ears I love them they always have to be with me because I clean my ears so they just really nice and I don't really think they put anything in there awesome
Amanda B.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
These are wonderful for perfecting makeup around the eyes and lips. They just touch up the imperfections and slip ups without removing the good parts. So easy to use and a must have for all makeup enthusiasts, such as myself.
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
The pointy tips on these Q tips are great for fixing up mistakes when painting nails, fixing up eyeliner to get the perfect winged look. And even fixing up lip liner or any other makeup errors. Great product!
Samantha W.
Springfield, MO
These are great! I love using Q-Tips but these are the best for cleaning up my eye liner or mascara on my lower lash line. They're so precise and can really help clean up little things that regular Q-Tips are too big for.
Emma H.
Madisonville
these precision tip q tips are great for beauty! ive used them after getting masacara all over my eyelid and it comes off perfectly without ruining the mascara on my lashes. ive also used these to get nail polish off in the places where i dont want it to be. i would recommend this product!
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
I love using these not only to clean my ears but also if I make a mistake putting on my make up or painting my nails, I always reach for one of these. The point on top helps to get in tight places in your ear or your child's ear. They totally are used for a variety of things in my house hold...
Marquis N.
Brooklyn, NY
These qtips are pretty standard, they aren't terrible, yet aren't anything worth screaming about. The cotton is nice but I wish the shape was different, for general use they serve a good purpose and are good quality so they deserve 4 stars
Jessica Z.
this cottons are only for nails ?
Erin G.
Ruston, LA
These are great for fixing and removing eye makeup! Does anyone else keep these with their makeup tools?
Katey P.
Philadelphia, PA
Are they better than normal one? Is it worth it
jaquasha b.
Pensacola , FL
What's the difference between this qtips and the regular ones?
Influenster M.
I have never notice these. R they better than regular ones