BY Q-TIPS #10 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I lov...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner?...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product especially if you make a mistake when doing eye liner dab a little make up remover on the tip and bye bye smudge." in 10 reviews
Lauren F.
Newport Beach, CA
These are the best tool for precision make up.. they work so well at sharpening liner and getting the little areas that brushes don't reach. They are so affordable and I use them daily! Very nice tool for your make up kit.
Tiffany S.
Uniontown, AR
These are great for fixing makeup oops moments. I've tried generic tips and I always end up going back to the name brand qtips. Use them every time I shower and have a handful in the toiletries bag at all times. And in my makeup case.
Isaura F.
National City, CA
These are good for anything, specially to clean your makeup errors! I love them! Soo soft and not pricy, i have them EVERYWHERE around my house for anything! A must must must have in your home! Ill buy and buy again
Andrea A.
Sturgis, MI
I use these things for EVERYTHING!!! Cleaning my laptop, my ears, and even doing My makeup. I use them on just about a daily basis & they're SO affordable. I would definitely recommend these.
Lisbet P.
Greenville , SC
I use this for my nail polish to clean the spots that are not goood . Other than that you can use it for other things like to remove some of your eye makeup or for some other things it works great ! 🤗
Corinne Z.
Cincinnati, OH
If you love cat eye looks but hate when you mess up, these are your best friend. I use these with a little bit of makeup remover and it is a super precise clean up. This is the best solution. I would recommend to anyone wanting to master the Cat eye look!!
Kimberly G.
Auburn, WA
Great for fixing eye makeup, lipstick and nail polish. Just anything that's not quite perfect. This brand is very easy to find and works wonders. Crazy how a little change in ear swabs makes such a big difference
Meagan W.
Works really well for cleaning in small areas such as headphone jacks and ears. I bought it at my local grocery store and they're perfect for the price. They are very easy to use and I'm pretty satisfied with them!
Amber W.
Shawnee, OK
Hi Guys!! Today I have a useful and helpful product to talk to you all about. I received Q-tips® Precision Tips® complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster and I have been using them since while doing nail art and creating make-up looks for nights out, shopping, hanging with friends and family, and even for day looks at work. They have pointed tips that are specially designed for makeup touch-ups which makes them a must-have item for any beauty lover like myself. I have been using them to blend eye shadow, clean up cat eye eyeliner, cleaning and perfecting around the lip area, as well as putting shimmery reflective eye shadow in my tear ducts. They are handy and easy to use and the best part is that they are disposable. Lastly, I have been using them during nail art, just dip them in acetone to clean up mistakes and polish that has crept to the cuticle or sides of the finger. They are the girly-girls go to item, a beauty lovers sidekick, and a make up artists best friend.
dez F.
I use these for so many different things. Here's a few:
1makeup especially eyeliner,eyeshadow and lipstick
2Nails= cleaning, painting techniques, and occasionally getting dirt from under my nails.
3 cleaning my car. Yes I use these for tiny cracks and crannies that's hard to dust. Works well with vents too.
4 you guessed it around the house cleaning. Tiny spots can't hide from me.
5 my son. Yep that's right I use these on my child he hates getting his nails clean. I clean them with these and push back his cuticles.
6 school art projects. Great for painting, glueing, ECT.
7 my animals. Health issues with some of the strays I have found that need a little extra care.
8In Hobbies example face painting, cake decorating, sketching. The list could go on forever but I think you got the point.
Sharon S.
Is the tip linty? Or firm?
Cayce B.
What do you use these for?
Stef'nie N.
Little rock, AR
Would you recommend using these over the regular ones when using them in aide to your makeup process?
Shane S.
Davenport, IA
Good or bad yes or no don't want to wast time or money
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?