BY Q-TIPS

With pointed tips specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, new Q-tips® Precision Tips cotton swabs are must-have at home!

• How do you get badges faster?27 Answers
  • What's the difference between this qtips and the regular ...14 Answers
  • Is there really a difference in regular Q-Tips and Q-Tips...24 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "Really good to use, they are not only great as ear cleaners but also good for removing nail polish when you get it on your skin" in 13 reviews
  • "These Q Tips may seem simple, but they come in handy for so many things: crafts, doing your nails, makeup, and just about anything." in 7 reviews
Bella P.
Alpharetta , GA
Awesome for removing excess nail polish or makeup in general with a pointed tip. Definitely don’t use them to clean your ears though, unless you want a busted eardrum that is. Honestly I think they could be stiffer, but it is cotton so I suppose that’s asking for too much.
Alyssa K.
Byron Center, MI
The precision trip is a must have for makeup corrections. These make fixing mistakes so easy. They aren’t the most pointy and precise cotton swabs I’ve seen but they work well enough.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these for make up corrections/mistakes they shed less than the original q-tips. They pointy tips are very effective the packings regular only knock off a star because they’re pricey than I believed they would be as thou not much come in a pack. But I use them for smudge winged liner or mascara! 🖤
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
These are perfect for nail services at a nail salon. As a nail technician, I used these and the regular ones very often! They are also great for fixing makeup errors! The price, the quality, are great! Q-Tip brand is the absolute best and I will not ever use anything else!
Kat J.
Same quality of the regular rounded Q-tips, but even more versatility... I love the pointed tips for cleaning up nail polish mistakes especially. They're great for small details!! The cotton maintains its shape even when wet, unlike other brands, so this gets 5 stars for sure.
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
These are great for getting my eyeliner mistakes off without disrupting too much makeup. Packaging is effective. I recommend these for people who want to fix makeup mistakes. Would buy again but there are generic that are cheaper.
Courtney S.
St. Louis
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy these q tips. They help while I’m doing my make up to help keep my eyeliner straight. They are more effective than a normal q tip as well! I buy these semi often, when I know I’ll be doing makeup more than normal.
Wendy M.
I like these kind of Q tips because the stick doesn't bend as easy as others and is easier to use and affordable for anybody that needs to clean something in small places
Shani R.
I really, really love these q-tips. I know you're technically not supposed to use them to clean out your ears (but who doesn't, right?), but they make it so easy. Whenever you have a little wax buildup or feel like you're getting an ear infection, dousing the end with some saline solution or hydrogen peroxide clears the problem up with no issue. They really are precise as the name suggests. Not only that, but when you're applying eyeliner or shadow and get a little overzealous, using a small amount of remover on the end cleans it up in just a couple of seconds. They're gentle on the skin and have so many uses; I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Holly H.
Cushing
If you are a makeup lover like me and you sometimes are sloppy with your mascara, then you will love these precision q tips! I sometimes get mascara on my eye lids so I let it dry and grab a q tip and gently go over the mascara until the q tip pretty much erases it! I also use these to clean the water out of my ears, I doctor my kids' cuts and ear piercings with these q tips. Any old q tip can get the job done, but I love the tip of these, cat eyeliner can easily be cleaned up. So many different ways to use these q tips and I will always have them on my vanity and in my medicine cabinet!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
Where can I find these Qtips?
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
Are these worth the price difference than the original?
Karen C.
These are great who else uses them ?
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.