BY Q-TIPS #11 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles. see more...

• What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I lov...27 Answers
  • Isn't this a must have item for every woman's makeup bag?21 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this for cleaning up their eyeliner?...3 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "The blunt tipped Q-tips I use for cleaning my ears, but the precision tips I use for: smudging eyeliner for a softer look, fixing makeup booboos, removing nail polish on the skin around my nails, adding glitter accents to makeup or nails, etc." in 58 reviews
  • "I received these in the Something Blue voxbox and use these primarily for cleaning up around my cuticles after doing nail art." in 22 reviews
  • "I used to use this before I bought my eye shadow brushes, they are great but you have to blend the colors with you fingers." in 13 reviews
  • "I love polishing my nails and doing nail art but I make a mess and when I try removing excess polish from my fingers I usually remove part of the polish of the nail as well but with these pointy Qtips my headache is inexistent and my nail art impeccable!" in 11 reviews
  • "Great product especially if you make a mistake when doing eye liner dab a little make up remover on the tip and bye bye smudge." in 10 reviews
Emma H.
Madisonville
these precision tip q tips are great for beauty! ive used them after getting masacara all over my eyelid and it comes off perfectly without ruining the mascara on my lashes. ive also used these to get nail polish off in the places where i dont want it to be. i would recommend this product!
Alyssa K.
Byron Center
The precision trip is a must have for makeup corrections. These make fixing mistakes so easy. They aren’t the most pointy and precise cotton swabs I’ve seen but they work well enough.
Kat J.
Same quality of the regular rounded Q-tips, but even more versatility... I love the pointed tips for cleaning up nail polish mistakes especially. They're great for small details!! The cotton maintains its shape even when wet, unlike other brands, so this gets 5 stars for sure.
Wendy M.
I like these kind of Q tips because the stick doesn't bend as easy as others and is easier to use and affordable for anybody that needs to clean something in small places
Shani R.
I really, really love these q-tips. I know you're technically not supposed to use them to clean out your ears (but who doesn't, right?), but they make it so easy. Whenever you have a little wax buildup or feel like you're getting an ear infection, dousing the end with some saline solution or hydrogen peroxide clears the problem up with no issue. They really are precise as the name suggests. Not only that, but when you're applying eyeliner or shadow and get a little overzealous, using a small amount of remover on the end cleans it up in just a couple of seconds. They're gentle on the skin and have so many uses; I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Gigie M.
These are a must-have product to keep at home! I use it all the time when I do my makeup, if I have to clean up my eyeliner or mascara. The precision tip is sooo perfect for under eye and lid area, plus it's not harsh at all! All you have to do is just dab it into any makeup remover and you're all set! They are also great for clean my baby's nose, since the tiny precision tip is perfect for the little ones!
Emma S.
Chapel Hill, NC
These Q-tips are great for many different things. I use them to clean up makeup mistakes. I also use them to remove any nail polish I accidentally get on my skin around my nail. It is also great for cleaning little places such as in between the keys on a keyboard. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
I don't know how these differ from the normal q tips, but I've used these also and don't see a huge difference so I think the normal will work just fine and I would assume are probably a bit cheaper. But I used these for intensely precise adjustments or clean ups. Add a little warm water or oil to help, if I've got foundation or other product to watch out for I'll try the q tip dry first and see what I can remove or fix.
Alexyz J.
Pittsburgh, PA
These precision Q-tips are a must have on my makeup vanity. I use these to apply my Glitter shadows. They hold the product well and allow for very little fallout. These Q-tips are also good for making sure your makeup gets into small crevices like the corners or your eyes as well as correcting small mistakes. They are perfect. The pointed tip is excellent!
Rose L.
These precision q-tips are my favorite for my vanity. I use these for everything makeup related. They help me correct a messed up wing liner, lipstick lines get perfected, smudging liners are my favorite. Sometimes my nose contouring is a little heavy/dark it helps lighten up my heavy hand. I'm not sure I can live without these!
Danielle D.
Arlington
Do these work any differently than just regular q tips? If so how??
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
What are the many purposes of this product?
Kristine O.
Marrero, LA
How do these qtips do when you're trying to fix makeup mistakes? Are the tips small enough to clean up mascara smudges without really removing a ton of eyeshadow? I know that sometimes regular qtips take off more than you really want.
Anais P.
Love these!! Great for taking of makeup or incase that winged eyeliner didn't come out perfect! Also great for taking off nailpolish! Every girls must have!!
Michelle M.
Brooklyn , NY
Are they good for cleaning nail polish mistakes?