BY Q-TIPS

With pointed tips specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, new Q-tips® Precision Tips cotton swabs are must-have at home!

• How do you get badges faster?27 Answers
  • What's the difference between this qtips and the regular ...14 Answers
  • Is there really a difference in regular Q-Tips and Q-Tips...24 Answers
Q-tips® Precision Tips™
  • "Really good to use, they are not only great as ear cleaners but also good for removing nail polish when you get it on your skin" in 13 reviews
  • "These Q Tips may seem simple, but they come in handy for so many things: crafts, doing your nails, makeup, and just about anything." in 7 reviews
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
Purchased at: Target
These Q-Tips are perfect for arts and crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning, and more! I use them on a daily basis and they are so unique from other because they’re the precision tips! That means the tips of them are pointed so you can get in tiny places as for me it’s for perfecting the perfect winged eyeliner! I will repurchase these in the future.
Erin H.
Midway City
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for removing any make up imperfections so you don’t have to remove your whole face! Got mascara on your nose? Precision tip has your back! Draw that wing on a little too thick? Precision tip saves the day! Always have these on hand :)
Karla N.
Longview, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are perfect for cleaning up a mess around your cuticles. If you like to do nail art or just paint your nails in general, I'd recommend picking these up. They're so much easier than regular cotton swabs
Bella P.
Alpharetta , GA
Awesome for removing excess nail polish or makeup in general with a pointed tip. Definitely don’t use them to clean your ears though, unless you want a busted eardrum that is. Honestly I think they could be stiffer, but it is cotton so I suppose that’s asking for too much.
Alyssa K.
Byron Center, MI
The precision trip is a must have for makeup corrections. These make fixing mistakes so easy. They aren’t the most pointy and precise cotton swabs I’ve seen but they work well enough.
Devin D.
Ms State, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
The besttttt q-tips! They are so sturdy and I love the precision tips for makeup application! They work really well and hold up throughout usage, work for so many purposes!
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these for make up corrections/mistakes they shed less than the original q-tips. They pointy tips are very effective the packings regular only knock off a star because they’re pricey than I believed they would be as thou not much come in a pack. But I use them for smudge winged liner or mascara! 🖤
🌞Ariel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very effective and they work great! This is a brand I know and trust, so it’s always my go to brand to use! We buy them at Walmart. They’re very soft and gentle on the ears!! I would recommend these yes!!
Chevon G.
Redding
I was surprised at how useful these were! I would definitely buy them again and recommend to everyone. The precision tip made touch ups on my makeup easier and my nail care routine way quicker. They did a good job in pointing the tip of the cotton swab for more accuracy. Love it!
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
These are perfect for nail services at a nail salon. As a nail technician, I used these and the regular ones very often! They are also great for fixing makeup errors! The price, the quality, are great! Q-Tip brand is the absolute best and I will not ever use anything else!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
Where can I find these Qtips?
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
Are these worth the price difference than the original?
Karen C.
These are great who else uses them ?
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.