Add a Photo

By Q-TIPS®
#5 in Cotton Swabs & Balls
Specially designed for makeup touch-ups and cleaning tight spaces, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are a must have at home! Made with pointed tips at both ends, Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs are ideal for touching up eye liner, precisely applying concealer and perfecting manicures like a pro. 100 percent pure cotton. Sleeve & Tray packaging keeps cotton swabs protected from the environment and gives you a clean swab every time. Q-tips® cotton swabs are biodegradable when composted and packaging is recyclable. Tips Using Q-tips® Precision Tips™: The Ultimate Smokey Eye Look. To achieve a quick smokey eye, draw a thick line close to your lash line using your eyeliner and smudge upwards with a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to create a “smokey” effect. Dab Three Dots to Hide Under Eye Circles. Hide under eye circles by using a Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab to dab on three dots of concealer. Use the other end to blend for a seamless finish. Apply Fake Lashes. Use Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to help apply fake lashes! Start by applying a dab of lash adhesive to the tip. Keep the tip close to the lash line and use it to guide the application of the faux lash strip. Mask a Blemish. To quickly hide a blemish, simply moisten one end of your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swab with an astringent that contains salicylic acid and lightly dab onto the blemish.  Use the other end as a makeup applicator to apply an oil-free concealer to mask the blemish. Remove Puffiness and Soothe Skin. Help remove puffiness under the eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs. Place a small bag of Q-tips ® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs in the freezer that have been dampened with water.  Once chilled, roll under the eyes to alleviate any puffiness and soothe swollen skin. Precision Powdering. Rather than applying powder on the entire face, use your Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to dab loose powder only where you need it – for example, the center of the forehead, the sides of the nose and the chin. Keep Your Perfect Pout in Place. Keep lip color from bleeding by using Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs to apply loose translucent powder along the outer edge of the lips. The At-Home Manicure. Give yourself an at-home manicure and pedicure with Q-tips® cotton swabs or Q-tips® Precision Tips™ cotton swabs by lightly moistening the end with nail polish remover to instantly erase nail polish from your cuticles.
Photos (21)
Vada R.
Vada R.
Alvarado, TX
I love these q tips because you can use them for almost anything like cleaning your nails , ears and under your nails because of the way they are made , anyone can afford theses , you can get them at Sally's, heb, Wal-Mart , target , Kroger and Albertson , and they are made with great quality and I would recommend this to anyone to buy and plus it's a great product and again you can find them for the most anywhere like amazon.com an ebay.come also ♡
Maria H.
Maria H.
Fort worth, TX
BEST Qtips! i mostly used them to clean off my eyeliner when i wanted that really sharp wing and once i found these i never went back to regular qtips for when it comes to makeup. when they say they are precise, trust them! they are a bit pricier than regular Qtips but so worth your money. I swear if you're a eyeliner on fleek ready to cut someone type of gal, these qtips have your name written all over them!
brandy r.
brandy r.
Cape Coral, FL
Oct. 9, 2016, 3:20 p.m.
Review for: Q-tips® Precision Tips™
I use these daily for fixing my make up lines and weekly for straightening my nail polish edges. The tip is prefect for getting the mascara under you bottom lashes and above if you mess up. They wok great for wiping the polish from your skin when you slip up or use to much. I also use them for nail art when I do it. The sharp tip can make for a great dotter. Definitely recommend them to everyone!
Taleah W.
Taleah W.
Sacramento, CA
Feb. 6, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Q-tips® Precision Tips™
I know what your thinking why are you giving a review on a totally affordable everyday product. But this is more than that , this could be used for things you didn't know about. Sometimes I use this for make mistakes or to make smudges with my eyeliner. I also use this to correct nail polish mistakes around the skin area , hopefully this showed you that these are more than household items
Monica E.
Monica E.
Trail City, SD
These are amazing! I love how precise they can get! They are more sturdy that regular q-tips/ less cotton feeling! I bought these online! They were a bit more expensive than regular Q-tips but being as it is a different/ new it is to be expected! I use them to help with my makeup applications. Really helps when I miss with eyeliner and need something to get the line off!
crystal g.
crystal g.
hermiston
Dec. 17, 2016, 4:15 a.m.
Review for: Q-tips® Precision Tips™
this is good for cleaning the years but it's also good for like smudging out make up since it has a little pointy tip there really is no comparison to other products this one is actually one that I would use for me years and all the other thin ones I definitely want to use for many years but this works for the different make up at all
Emma S.
Emma S.
Dec. 29, 2016, 11:20 a.m.
Review for: Q-tips® Precision Tips™
These Q-tips are great for many different things. I use them to clean up makeup mistakes. I also use them to remove any nail polish I accidentally get on my skin around my nail. It is also great for cleaning little places such as in between the keys on a keyboard. I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Christina N.
Christina N.
Nov. 6, 2016, 4:08 p.m.
Review for: Q-tips® Precision Tips™
These are GREAT for fixing makeup!!! I normally get these at target and they are so amazing. Due to the sharp ends/tips, you can really remove smudge makeup up with a breeze! These are inexpensive and are a great buy if you tend to get mascara all over your face or can't perfect the wing eyeliner in some swoop!
Kirlyn R.
Kirlyn R.
Wheatley Hts, NY
The pointed precision tip makes my life easier especially when fixing my eyeliner after doing a full face of makeup. I also use them when filling in my eyebrows. They are perfect to clean up around the edges. I still use them to clean my ears and clean up my nail polish around the edges. Perfect product !
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oct. 1, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Q-tips® Precision Tips™
I bought these to use in my make up room...I find myself turning for these constantly...to wipe away where my mascara has smeared or my eyeliner has gone too far....or to use my foundation to cover up a screw up. They can be used for anything. They wipe away excess lip stick...they are life savers!
Mary M.
Mary M.
Better for makeup clean up?
Baylee D.
Baylee D.
The Colony, TX
Is the pointed end hard and compact or is it fluffy cotton? Right now I just remove access cotton off of a regular qtip to remove nail polish.
Alison R.
Alison R.
Hamilton
What do you guys use this pointed Q-Tip for??? :) I love it for cleaning the excess nail polish off my skin after painting my nails.
Loren D.
Loren D.
Does anyone know the price for these Q-tips?
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
Is the tip linty? Or firm?