BY Q-TIPS #9 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips® Precision Tips™ Cotton Swabs.
New.
Variety of uses.
Ideal for precision applications and reaching small spaces.
Unique design with tapered tips at both ends.
Cotton®.
100% pure cotton.
170 cotton swabs. see more...

• How do you get badges faster?23 Answers
  • What's the difference between this qtips and the regular ones?14 Answers
  • Is there really a difference in regular Q-Tips and Q-Tips Precisi...24 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "Really good to use, they are not only great as ear cleaners but also good for removing nail polish when you get it on your skin" in 13 reviews
  • "These Q Tips may seem simple, but they come in handy for so many things: crafts, doing your nails, makeup, and just about anything." in 7 reviews
Chrissy P.
Boyce, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product on my new found love for home manicures. I bought this one from Walmart. The packaging is a lovely shade of pink and easy to open. I highly recommend for anyone who is interested in at home mani's! Q-tips® Precision Tips™
Lauren F.
Southaven
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton balls and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These will become your best friend if you do your nails at home. I use these to remove makeup in the corner of my eyes and to remove nail polish mistakes. They are sturdy and can be used for many other uses!
Deb K.
Precision tip Q-Tips are exceptional for applying eyeliner, eye shadows, smudging eye shadows and eye gels, removing / cleaning up excess eye make up as well as removing excess nail polish from cuticles. I also use them when crafting, they're excellent for applying glue to specific and small areas and are awesome for blending pastels / pencils. I can go on and on... these are just a few of my favorite uses! PS: you get what you pay for... stay away from generic brands, they don't offer the same quality that genuine Q-Tips offer.
Jenny
I would never recommend these for your ears!! Please be careful because when you put them in your ears it's not cleaning them but only pushing the wax further in your ear and can damage your ear drum! Only use them for the outside of your ear!! I personally use them when I have nail polish on my skin and I use the q-tip with some nail polish remover to get it off. They can also be helpful to get mascara smudges off your eyelids if you apply some makeup remover to it.
Stephanie O.
Colleyville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a LIFESAVER for makeup! Whenever I'm rushing in the morning I'll occasionally get mascara under my eye and these make it so easy to get exactly where you need them! I don't have to stress anymore about ruining my concealer and these don't get the little fuzzies stuck on your lashes like the normal qtips would.
Victoria K.
La Plata, MD
These are great for so many things. Beauty, health, crafting, just about anything you can imagine. I love how it has the easy and convenient tip for removal of certain things like nail polish and eyeliner. They're also pretty soft and not at all scratchy which is definitely something I look for in a Q-Tip.
Tori M.
These are PERFECT for cleaning up a winged liner! Love them! The quality of these are great and they are extremely easy to use! I use these every day while getting ready if I make a mistake! Satisfied is an understatement! Love them!
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are safe to use, they have that extra tip that is safe so you don't injure your ear. Not only that but it comes in a box so big so you have enough to last you a long while. These would also be great to use on your kids and little ones. I highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Mercedes C.
Bakersfield , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These Q-tips are amazing for fixing makeup mistakes, nail polish mess ups because of their precision tips they can also be used to clean your jewelry they totally met my expectations because I always had to twist the regular q-tips to make a tip and now I don't have to.
Tammy W.
ROCK HILL, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find these Qtips?
Libby T.
Laramie
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these worth the price difference than the original?
Karen C.
These are great who else uses them ?
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
What are some good uses for these Qtips in particular ?
Ciara W.
Are these really different than regular ones?