BY Q-TIPS

Q-tips® Precision Tips™ Cotton Swabs.
New.
Variety of uses.
Ideal for precision applications and reaching small spaces.
Unique design with tapered tips at both ends.
Cotton®.
100% pure cotton.
170 cotton swabs.

• How do you get badges faster?27 Answers
  • What's the difference between this qtips and the regular ...14 Answers
  • Is there really a difference in regular Q-Tips and Q-Tips...24 Answers
Q-tips Cotton Swabs Precision Tips - 170 CT
  • "Really good to use, they are not only great as ear cleaners but also good for removing nail polish when you get it on your skin" in 13 reviews
  • "These Q Tips may seem simple, but they come in handy for so many things: crafts, doing your nails, makeup, and just about anything." in 7 reviews
Bella P.
Alpharetta, GA
Awesome for removing excess nail polish or makeup in general with a pointed tip. Definitely don’t use them to clean your ears though, unless you want a busted eardrum that is. Honestly I think they could be stiffer, but it is cotton so I suppose that’s asking for too much.
Angie R.
Glenn Dale, MD
I really like these for make up corrections/mistakes they shed less than the original q-tips. They pointy tips are very effective the packings regular only knock off a star because they’re pricey than I believed they would be as thou not much come in a pack. But I use them for smudge winged liner or mascara! 🖤
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
These are perfect for nail services at a nail salon. As a nail technician, I used these and the regular ones very often! They are also great for fixing makeup errors! The price, the quality, are great! Q-Tip brand is the absolute best and I will not ever use anything else!
Jordan O.
Richland, WA
These are great for getting my eyeliner mistakes off without disrupting too much makeup. Packaging is effective. I recommend these for people who want to fix makeup mistakes. Would buy again but there are generic that are cheaper.
Holly H.
Cushing
If you are a makeup lover like me and you sometimes are sloppy with your mascara, then you will love these precision q tips! I sometimes get mascara on my eye lids so I let it dry and grab a q tip and gently go over the mascara until the q tip pretty much erases it! I also use these to clean the water out of my ears, I doctor my kids' cuts and ear piercings with these q tips. Any old q tip can get the job done, but I love the tip of these, cat eyeliner can easily be cleaned up. So many different ways to use these q tips and I will always have them on my vanity and in my medicine cabinet!
Melissa E.
Mesa, AZ
These will become your best friend if you do your nails at home. I use these to remove makeup in the corner of my eyes and to remove nail polish mistakes. They are sturdy and can be used for many other uses!
Deb K.
Precision tip Q-Tips are exceptional for applying eyeliner, eye shadows, smudging eye shadows and eye gels, removing / cleaning up excess eye make up as well as removing excess nail polish from cuticles. I also use them when crafting, they're excellent for applying glue to specific and small areas and are awesome for blending pastels / pencils. I can go on and on... these are just a few of my favorite uses! PS: you get what you pay for... stay away from generic brands, they don't offer the same quality that genuine Q-Tips offer.
Jenny
I would never recommend these for your ears!! Please be careful because when you put them in your ears it's not cleaning them but only pushing the wax further in your ear and can damage your ear drum! Only use them for the outside of your ear!! I personally use them when I have nail polish on my skin and I use the q-tip with some nail polish remover to get it off. They can also be helpful to get mascara smudges off your eyelids if you apply some makeup remover to it.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
These are safe to use, they have that extra tip that is safe so you don't injure your ear. Not only that but it comes in a box so big so you have enough to last you a long while. These would also be great to use on your kids and little ones. I highly recommend this to everyone!!!
Tori M.
These are PERFECT for cleaning up a winged liner! Love them! The quality of these are great and they are extremely easy to use! I use these every day while getting ready if I make a mistake! Satisfied is an understatement! Love them!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
Where can I find these Qtips?
Libby T.
Laramie, WY
Are these worth the price difference than the original?
Karen C.
These are great who else uses them ?
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
What are some good uses for these Qtips in particular ?
Ciara W.
Are these really different than regular ones?

Walmart