BY Q-TIPS #1 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
Courtney T.
Cloquet, MN
These are great for larger families or families like mine who use qtips for multiple uses. They are very effective for a wide variety of uses. The packaging had a  convenient opening tab where q-tips were easily accessible. The q-tips are not too hard or too flexible, great products.  Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
You know it's a good brand when people ask for a "Q-tip" instead of a "cotton swab"! These are great for a variety of uses. I use them to clean my ears (and my pets ears), remove nail polish, detail hard to reach crevices, and to touch up my makeup. But there are hundreds of other uses for them. The cotton stays on the swab well.
Christina P.
I will only use this brand of Q-tips Cotton Swabs. I have tried others and they will bend and snap. These Q-tips are durable and don't bend and break. This is a trusted brand, and the only ones I will ever recommend. Great quality for the price! You can buy these at several places such as CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, and Target.
Shelby V.
Gretna , NE
They Q tips do not fall apart which is a blessing if you have had ones that do! They also are double sided so I can use them twice before I have to dip in for a new one! These are perfect for small touch ups when doing your makeup or cleaning your ears, which I do not recommend because your ears are self cleaning organs.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I absolutely love using Q-tips and keeping them around the house for many different reasons. Not only do you some of my family members use them to clean their ears but I also use them to help me clean up any eyeliner or eyeshadow and even look like lipstick and sharpen everything up. I highly recommend this to have in the house
Paola F.
Stratford
In my opinion this are the best ! It's a must in my house ! It has a lot for a really cheap price it's totally worth it ! I also use them for when I do my makeup ! I always carry some in my makeup bag. And it's also a must every time I travel ! This are really useful for a lot of things I highly recommend this product.
Mariela M.
I love Q-tips Cotton Swabs because of their multiple uses. I use them for my ears, eyes when doing makeup. I love how they fill gentle and get the job done whether your using them to clean your eyes or clean some makeup off from your eyes. I have also used them for cleaning certain areas around my house that are small areas. Definitely great product, will continue to recommend  and utilize.
Cindy S.
These cotton swabs are helpful in that it can clean your eye makeup, especially under your eye. I also use it to clean certain spots on my keyboard. Sometimes I grab a handful if I am traveling. I wouldn't recommend cleaning your ears with this; it may be harmful. You can buy this in bulk at BJ's (3 packs for about $8).
Natasha T.
Farmingdale, NY
Q-tip are a must have on my bathroom counter and on my vanity.  I use them for everything from the obvious of cleaning my ears to cleaning up the of my eye makeup.  You can obviously get cheaper generics but they're honestly not as good, these are the perfect shape and worth the extra couple of bucks.
Couponlady C.
My family cant live without these Q tips. We use them to apply medicine, remove and apply makeup, take nail polish off and so many other uses. This is a great household item we do not go with out.
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Do you use them to get off makeup?