BY Q-TIPS #1 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
It not only to clean your ears. Of course we all know that. I like the affordable price and the quality. I always get these at Walmart and always go back for some more. Definitely this brand and no other.
JACKIE M.
Philadelphia, PA
Johnson & Johnson Qtips are the only Qtips that I will use. I tried every other brand and the generic store brands, but nothing competes! Johnson and Johnson Qtips are the Best of the best Qtips for sure!
Rachel G.
Great and affordable, these Q-Tips have been around in my household since I was a kid. Now, I used to only use them to clean my ears, but due to wax build up, I've stopped and have only used them for makeup purposes only. Not only does the box last longer, but its so easy to get into those pesky nooks and  crannies around your eye & eyebrow area! I'll definitely continue to buy!
Barbara M.
Watertown, NY
I never use any other brand qtip. Been a trusted brand in my family always. It does it's job well and you do not have to worry about cotton tearing off into your ear. Q-tips Q-Tips Cotton Swabs
Kate P.
I love Q-tips® Cotton Swabs! They can be used for so many things! Specifically, I use these for quickly cleaning up any make up "oops." I would definitely recommend this brand to a friend.
Shayle C.
Battle Creek , MI
Q-Tips to go are the best. You can use them when your makeup smears and your in public. They have a great price for the kind of product it is. There so gentle on your skin it doesn’t leave any marks.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Q-Tips brand Q-Tips are simply the BEST! They are the perfect tool to remove tiny bits of mascara mistake without having the redo your entire eye makeup. They also are great for reaching tiny places that you may need to clean like your keyboard or tiny crevices in your bathroom or kitchen.  The handy little travel pack is perfect to toss in my suitcase for use on the road.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
The only brand of swabs that I buy is Q-tips. The cotton stays together while in use, and has just the right amount. Great for personal care and make up, but also great for crafts. My class uses them for glue and paint application.
Cheyenne B.
Cypress, TX
Okay honestly, this is an essential to have in your house. They can be used for so many things besides just cleaning your ears or for makeup purposes. I love any product that has many uses!
Melanie M.
Fort Myers
Qtips are sooooo versatile. I use them to clean my ears, clean my air brush gun, clean anything that needs a small applicator. They for sure take care of whatever you need them to do.
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Do you use them to get off makeup?