BY Q-TIPS #1 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
Fallon O.
Warminster, PA
Easy to use and have so many different uses! the cotton doesn't fall apart like other brands. I have been able to use q-tips to help clean new ear piercings, help me with any mistakes in my makeup, and to help me clean up my nails after messing up my nail polish.
Deanna D.
Electra, TX
These have always and will always be a life saver. I use them to clean my car vents, take off nail polish, clean up extra mascara that smudged beneath my eye, and more things. These are the best brand of these because the cotton doesn't unwind during use.
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
I always have these. They work. Even when I'm sick. I have had three ear infections the past three to four months. This has helped a lot. Now I don't have any infections (at least right now). They work effective. I would buy again. I would recommend them!
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
One thing I won’t by is off brand cotton swabs. I will spend the extra few cents just to buy Q-tip brand. I use them for everything. My ears, my teeth, and even my makeup. I love that I can just pull one out when I smear my makeup and it’s as if nothing ever happened.
Uche I.
Vacaville, CA
I grew up with these Q-Tip Cotton Swabs, as I'm sure many people here have. These have never failed me. Carried me through my childhood years, and are currently helping me survive my teenage years until I bear my own. These clean, these comfort. Get some.
Melissa M.
Maiden, NC
Such a great product! Easy to use and very affordable. This product has many different uses and are perfect for any household! You cannot go wrong with using a Q-tip. I usually use mine for beauty or nails. I would recommend this product to others!
Shirley V.
These can be used for just about anything- cleaning up makeup mistakes, putting on eyeshadow, removing nail polish, painting, cleaning ears, getting the corners of windows cleaned, etc. They are also inexpensive. One thing that I do notice is that there is a bit of inconsistency with some of the swabs. Sometimes the cotton is loose on the swab and turns into a puffy mess that pulls off the stick after a few swipes.
Andrea A.
Rockford
I use these q tips only to either clean my piercings or when I’m removing my nail polish. They don’t usually seem to help clean a lot out of my ears, just push it more back blocking my hearing. I’m more of a ear candle user. I think they would be a little better maybe if they had more cotton on them, there quite pokie and hard to my ears.
Nary V.
These are one of life's little things that we take for granted LOL I can not live without Q-tips. I keep them in my car, in my purse, on my vanity, in the bathroom. Its one of those things you just can't live without. This is the best brand of cotton swabs. I have tried the cheaper brands and they do not hold up like the Q-tip brand!
melissa l.
Las Vegas, NV
I always have these in stock, from the baby ones to the adult ones, because I need a lot for wound care for my daughters gtube stoma but being a family of five we go through them really quickly. Iv always hated the packaging. I feel like they get so messy so quick but I can live with that... great price
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Do you use them to get off makeup?

back