BY Q-TIPS #1 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
These are by far the best cotton swabs on the market. I've tried saving a few cents and going with store brands but they never compare. Stick with the absolute best because trust me it is well worth the extra few cents you will spend. Actually you will probably save money becuase they work better and you will most likely have to use less. I boy the rounded and pointed tips for different uses and I'm glad we have options while purchasing. I use these to not only clean my ears, but to also remove or fix my makeup, to remove nail polish or just fix a simple nail polish mishap. I have also used these for arts & crafts and painting with my 4 year old son. "Q tips" are a house hold name for a very good reason!
Lily W.
Bronx, NY
I love that I can use these cotton swabs for many things other than health/beauty related. I prefer this cotton swab brand over any other one. I find that off brand versions are not sturdy as the Q-tip branded ones. The cotton doesn't fall apart the moment you attempt to use it. I use this when I need to clean up makeup mistakes and not have to use a whole makeup wipe if it's only a small detail that needs fixing. I use it for cleaning up messy nail polish applications. I use it for wound care when I apply Neospirin and don't want to physically touch the open wound and avoid infecting it. They're great for cleaning hard to reach spots.
Becky S.
As far as Q-Tips go these would be at the top of the game. I think they may be one of the originals hence the reason we call cotton swabs "Q-tips" but I'm not positive in that thought. Anyway these are durable, have many uses and you get a lot of them in each easy to open box.
****CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING THESE TYPES OF ITEMS IN YOUR EARS. OFTEN when people think they are "cleaning their ears they are actually pressing the waxes and bacteria further in to the canal thusly compacting it and creating problems later like hearing loss, infection, tinnitus (ear ringing) and more.
Rachel W.
USA
I believe that there is a saying that says: one can never own two many qtips. This is the one thing in the world that I will not buy generic because I do not feel they work the same. I will only buy brand-name Q-TIPS. They are so versatile from cleaning out the ears to applying makeup to cleaning those hard-to-reach/ difficult to clean places in your home. I could go on and on and on how versatile this product is.. I highly suggest Q-tip brand Q-tips. I feel that no other brand Stacks up compared to the rest on the market.
BEV A.
Houston
Best Cotton Swabs  for your ears. It feels nice and soft.  I love using these swabs for my ears. Your ears are sensitive and you have to be delicate with them. THESE COTTON SWABS are the best. No worries. That's what you need. I Do not have to worry when my child use them. I surely will recommend these to my family and friends. Some cheap swabs leave cotton in your ears. You want something less dangerous. Q-Tips  does the job. Cleans the ears and keep you safe. That's my kind of product.
Sarah M.
I love Q- tips ! I think they are so great and can be used for many things ! I love using them for cleaning out my ears even though it’s technically supposed to be bad for that. I also use them for cleaning up any of my makeup mistakes , cleaning dust out of small and hard to reach areas, I used them to apply certain lotions or medications. They are so multi functional and I will continue to always use them !
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is the only brand of Q-tips that I will buy. I have bought the off brand and hate them. These have just enough fluffyness... but are never too fluffy. These never hurt to use them and you can never feel the stick. They are just the right size as well. I use them for my ears, nose, makeup, cleaning, and any hard to reach areas. They are great at really getting in small spaces and not breaking!
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I know it sounds weird, but I love these Q-Tip brand cotton swabs, however I don't use them ever for my ears. I have them everywhere, my bathroom, vanity, office, etc. Their perfect for fixing makeup mistakes like eyeliner (just a splash of makeup remover on the end and you're good to go), removing nail polish, anything and everything. The quality is great and the price is fine by me.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
Q-tips cotton swabs are my favorite.  I use them for a variety of different things, but I like this brand the best because they are much softer than others that you might find at your drugstore/pharmacy.  I always keep some in my bathroom, at my beauty desk, and in my travel bags.  They are perfect for fixing up your makeup too and they are sturdy enough to use.  I definitely do recommend!
Sheyna L.
Irving
This is the best brand of Qtips. It has a sturdy body so when you're cleaning your ears, makeup etc it doesn't bend. I've tried other brands and didn't like how flimsy the stick was. The amount that is provided in one packaging is a lot -- it will last a couple months for me and my family. Also, the price is very reasonable and affordable. I highly recommend this product!
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Do you use them to get off makeup?

Walmart