Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA

How many times can I use each q tip?

Megan G.
Alysia R.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
11 months, 2 weeks ago
At least a dozen, you can always wash them out and let them dry over night. Lol, I am kidding by the way, they are one use only.
Joeanuh M.
Joeanuh M.
Philadelphia, PA
one per ear
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year, 1 month ago
only use a qtip once per each use
Mayowa A.
Mayowa A.
Woodbridge
1 year, 1 month ago
7 years ago I started reusing q-tips. I will keep a q-tip in reach by my bed and another in reach where I sit during the day. I'll use the q-tip for weeks. I have not had a cold since I started doing this or any infection. Prior to this I would get sick a few times a year. Stuffy nose,cough and sore throat. Sounds gross I know.
Chaya B.
Chaya B.
1 year, 2 months ago
once, unless your looking to get an infection of some kind
Jenny L.
Jenny L.
Brooklyn, NY
1 year, 2 months ago
Once unless you're asking for bacteria growth
Jayne W.
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Roslyn Hts, NY
1 year, 5 months ago
Each side one time then dispose.