BY Q-TIPS

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
💋Cara S.
Actually, I normally get the 625 count pack, but 500 was the highest count available that they had to choose from on the list provided here. I can NOT live without this brand of Q-tips -EVER! I have tried MANY other brands throughout the years, but NONE have EVER compared to these which are my tried & true! They have the perfect amount of cotton on the ends, whereas others do not! And they poke you! OUCH! OR the other brands can be made out of plastic on the wand part of the swab, which is a no-no in my book bc honestly, who is going to recycle their Q-tips?! Sorry, but not me bc I am simply going to throw them in the bathroom trash, like most people! However, I don't have to worry about that bc the Q-tip brands wand is made out of densely rolled paper, so it CAN be thrown in the trash -or even the toilet of you wanted to, I suppose. I always buy the Q-tips in the biggest pack available because my family of three all use them daily qnd for many different reasons. They are great for cleaning out my son's ears from his ear wax problem - (ear wax that is NOT in the inner canal, but visible) his ears need cleaned like this at LEAST every other day. All three of us (husband, son, and I) use them after a bath or shower to get that wet/water out of the ears. I also keep a container of them in my makeup vanity drawer bc they are the perfect tool to have on hand for ANY cleanup job or makeup mistake! I even used them for nail polish clean up jobs around my freshly painted nails if I went a bit outside of my nail with the polish, I simply dab it in some nail polish remover and viola! -It's PERFECT! Q-tips (only the name brand) are a lifesaver!!! This is the ONLY brand that I will use and that I trust to get the job done right for ALL of my various needs/jobs, for all of my family! I love the Unilever - Q-Tip Cotton Swabs, 625 Count, 3-Pk (1 pack of 3 items) even better bc then you get three boxes of the 625 count! The more you buy/the larger the quantity, the more you save!
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Target
I have tried other brands and they just don’t hold up. The cotton on the ends is too sparse. The stick in the middle isn’t stiff and it bends too easily. Other brands just don’t hold up to Q-Tips! I can’t live without them. They are perfect for cleaning up that bit of nail polish around the edge, makeup removal, cleaning little nooks and crannies. And yes I know you’re not suppose to use them for your ears but I do. I think as long as you’re not trying to swab your brain jamming it in your ear all is good. Great all around product!
Vicky M.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
Definitely my go-to cotton swab for years (my whole life?!)! They are strong soft and high quality, and can be purchased just about anywhere! I mostly use them to clean my ears but have also used for makeup application and removal, essential when I do my nails, and even cleaning small products!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
These are by far the best cotton swabs on the market. I've tried saving a few cents and going with store brands but they never compare. Stick with the absolute best because trust me it is well worth the extra few cents you will spend. Actually you will probably save money becuase they work better and you will most likely have to use less. I boy the rounded and pointed tips for different uses and I'm glad we have options while purchasing. I use these to not only clean my ears, but to also remove or fix my makeup, to remove nail polish or just fix a simple nail polish mishap. I have also used these for arts & crafts and painting with my 4 year old son. "Q tips" are a house hold name for a very good reason!
Lily W.
I love that I can use these cotton swabs for many things other than health/beauty related. I prefer this cotton swab brand over any other one. I find that off brand versions are not sturdy as the Q-tip branded ones. The cotton doesn't fall apart the moment you attempt to use it. I use this when I need to clean up makeup mistakes and not have to use a whole makeup wipe if it's only a small detail that needs fixing. I use it for cleaning up messy nail polish applications. I use it for wound care when I apply Neospirin and don't want to physically touch the open wound and avoid infecting it. They're great for cleaning hard to reach spots.
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
Purchased at: Target
My absolute favorite cotton swab comes from q-tips. The off brands don’t quite cut it. These are durable swabs on paper sticks that provide a legitimate clean without breaking or falling apart. I love the clean feel I experience when using this product!
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
These q-tips do so much. I use these for my ears, removing makeup, cleaning wounds, and that's a short list of what you can do. The price is always great, and these are the best brand to get period. I highly recommend these, because other brands hurt.
Becky S.
1,178 reviews
As far as Q-Tips go these would be at the top of the game. I think they may be one of the originals hence the reason we call cotton swabs "Q-tips" but I'm not positive in that thought. Anyway these are durable, have many uses and you get a lot of them in each easy to open box.
****CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING THESE TYPES OF ITEMS IN YOUR EARS. OFTEN when people think they are "cleaning their ears they are actually pressing the waxes and bacteria further in to the canal thusly compacting it and creating problems later like hearing loss, infection, tinnitus (ear ringing) and more.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I have been using these for as long as I can remember. They are pretty affordable and last for a while in a big family. They are so useful such as cleaning fallout from makeup and cleaning your ears.
BEV A.
Houston
Best Cotton Swabs  for your ears. It feels nice and soft.  I love using these swabs for my ears. Your ears are sensitive and you have to be delicate with them. THESE COTTON SWABS are the best. No worries. That's what you need. I Do not have to worry when my child use them. I surely will recommend these to my family and friends. Some cheap swabs leave cotton in your ears. You want something less dangerous. Q-Tips  does the job. Cleans the ears and keep you safe. That's my kind of product.
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Do you use them to get off makeup?

Walmart