BY Q-TIPS

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
Purchased at: Target
I have tried other brands and they just don’t hold up. The cotton on the ends is too sparse. The stick in the middle isn’t stiff and it bends too easily. Other brands just don’t hold up to Q-Tips! I can’t live without them. They are perfect for cleaning up that bit of nail polish around the edge, makeup removal, cleaning little nooks and crannies. And yes I know you’re not suppose to use them for your ears but I do. I think as long as you’re not trying to swab your brain jamming it in your ear all is good. Great all around product!
Latoya N.
Leesburg, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve tried store brand cotton swabs & they just don’t cut it! I have to clean my ears every couple of days because my ear wax builds up pretty quickly & these are the only ones that make my ears feel clean. They’re sturdy for me & my husband but still gentle enough to use on my toddler!
Natalie R.
Omaha, NE
I am big Q tip fan! For everything! Not just cleaning your ears, but also for make up! I often get mascara under my eyes and sometimes on my lids if it hasnt dried, and i always dip a q tip in some make up remover and it makes it so much easier! Isnt too big or anything!
Vicky M.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Target
Definitely my go-to cotton swab for years (my whole life?!)! They are strong soft and high quality, and can be purchased just about anywhere! I mostly use them to clean my ears but have also used for makeup application and removal, essential when I do my nails, and even cleaning small products!
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
These are by far the best cotton swabs on the market. I've tried saving a few cents and going with store brands but they never compare. Stick with the absolute best because trust me it is well worth the extra few cents you will spend. Actually you will probably save money becuase they work better and you will most likely have to use less. I boy the rounded and pointed tips for different uses and I'm glad we have options while purchasing. I use these to not only clean my ears, but to also remove or fix my makeup, to remove nail polish or just fix a simple nail polish mishap. I have also used these for arts & crafts and painting with my 4 year old son. "Q tips" are a house hold name for a very good reason!
Laurie E.
Las Vegas , NV
These are the only cotton swabs I buy. I’ve tried some other brands but they just don’t compare. These have a little more cotton on the tips. Some brands are just too skimpy with the cotton. And the paper sticks are pretty strong and do the job well.
Lily W.
I love that I can use these cotton swabs for many things other than health/beauty related. I prefer this cotton swab brand over any other one. I find that off brand versions are not sturdy as the Q-tip branded ones. The cotton doesn't fall apart the moment you attempt to use it. I use this when I need to clean up makeup mistakes and not have to use a whole makeup wipe if it's only a small detail that needs fixing. I use it for cleaning up messy nail polish applications. I use it for wound care when I apply Neospirin and don't want to physically touch the open wound and avoid infecting it. They're great for cleaning hard to reach spots.
Gemini M.
Fayetteville, NC
I feel like everyone uses qtips. It’s a really diverse tool which is why on the box it says the ultimate home and beauty tool. As a mom to a preschooler I goes through these like crazy cleaning my son’s nose. Would definitely recommend.
Becky S.
1,174 reviews
As far as Q-Tips go these would be at the top of the game. I think they may be one of the originals hence the reason we call cotton swabs "Q-tips" but I'm not positive in that thought. Anyway these are durable, have many uses and you get a lot of them in each easy to open box.
****CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING THESE TYPES OF ITEMS IN YOUR EARS. OFTEN when people think they are "cleaning their ears they are actually pressing the waxes and bacteria further in to the canal thusly compacting it and creating problems later like hearing loss, infection, tinnitus (ear ringing) and more.
Luz R.
Brownsville , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I have been using these for as long as I can remember. They are pretty affordable and last for a while in a big family. They are so useful such as cleaning fallout from makeup and cleaning your ears.
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Do you use them to get off makeup?

Walmart