BY Q-TIPS #1 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-Tips® Cotton Swabs.
Recyclable packaging.
More soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab.
Cotton® 100% Pure Cotton.
500 Cotton Swabs.
Variety of Uses. see more...

• Are these used for make up145 Answers
  • Which do you use more often; floss or mouthwash?8 Answers
  • Who else uses q-tips for makeup? If so what do you use it to do? 70 Answers
Q-tips Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
Leslie E.
Jonesboro, AR
I love using these during makeup application, mainly for removing foundation and powder that has gotten all over my lips, interfering with the true color of my lips and making lip liners and lipsticks look crusty and caked. First I apply a generous amount of lip balm prior to applying my makeup, once my makeup is complete I grab a qtip and drag it first around my lip line, removing all of the excess foundation and powder, and then use the other end to clean off the insides of my lips. It helps prep the lips- especially if you want to slightly over line your lips, seeing your true lip color shine through makes a difference.
Nyomi S.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Q tips because there are so many uses for them! I dip them in nail polish remover and clean up any excess nail polish that got on my skin while doing my nails. I also love this when I have a powder based makeup product that breaks because I just dip the Q tip in alcohol and roll it over the broken pressed powder until it is flat again, let it dry and then it's good as new! I also use them to clean the crevices in my tennis shoes, I dip it in makeup remover and use it to clean up any mistakes I make while doing my makeup for the day AND it's great for removing grout.
Molly C.
I think we all have been using this product since we were little kids whether it's to clean out our ears which were not supposed to do according to a doctor or whether it's using it for our makeup applying it or taking it away if we need to. It's always a great staple to have it any household. If anything I also use this to clean up my mistakes when I paint my nails. When I am doing my makeup it helps me clean up any mistakes I might make it then. As well as so many other uses like cleaning my keyboard or cleaning the grout kitchen or shower.
Melody C.
This has been a household staple for as long as I can remember. I use it for cleaning the small crevasses in the ear but it has many other uses. If you want to share your eyeshadow palate, use a q-tip for anyone who wants to share a color. Keeping your eye shadow applicator free from pink eye or any other bacteria that can be spread by sharing applicators. Q-tips also work well to remove a mascara boo boo. Dip it into your choice of eye make up remover and dab lightly. Q-tips seem to have a better quality than off brands.
Samiah S.
Must-have product for any and all makeup-loving ladies. If I ever smudge my winged eyeliner or need to moisturize a dry patch of skin, I simply dip a q-tip in some coconut oil and it quickly wipes away any and all smudged makeup without a mess. Also so useful if you ever have a pimple that you need to spot treat--I saturate a q-tip with some refrigerated lemon juice, apply it with mild pressure to the pimple, and it shrinks almost instantaneously! Basically the best product ever to solve all makeup and skincare needs :)
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've tried so many generic brands of cotton swabs and none compare to q tips. Whenever I purchase them I always get this size, I feel that it's the best amount for what you get. I also get the pointed q tips for mascara use and they serve a different purpose. I could not live without these in my life. They have so many uses. I know your technically not suppose to clean your ears with these but I feel like these are the most gentle for doing so. I will purchase in the future and just purchased these last week.
Brittany W.
I love Q-tips! It's like that one thing you stare at and you think to yourself, why the heck didn't I come up with this?! It's so simple it feels silly. But golly, is it affective or what?! I love using q-tips for various things, cleaning hard to reach places on my dusty furniture, cleaning up nail polish that's spilled on to my finger, define my liquid eyeliner into the desired shape, and so much more. I keep a jar filled on my makeup vanity in my room as well as a jar in my bathroom. I love these!!
Stephanie C.
NORTH WALES, PA
After trying some store brands and generics, I have finally & fully committed to keeping these in my home-fully stocked!
My kids snd husband insist on them! The list of ways these Q tips are used in our home goes on and on. They are great for hygiene purposes, but also ised as beauty tools. They are perfect to fine tune your home manicures & pedicures. Perfect for applying concealer, excellent for keeping freshly pierced ears clean as well. We've tried the rest... now sticking with the BEST!
Kim R.
The only brand I will use. I made the mistake of buying an off brand. I regretted it and voweled never to do that again. These are strong unlike other brands. In my experience with other brands the cotton came off easier, which could cause serious damage, and the sticks were weak. I love the Q-Tip brand for many uses including ear cleaning, nail polish touch up, lip stain clean up, and even cleaning of objects with tight spaces. I highly recommend these and caution ppl to use all other.
Cecelia G.
Robertsdale , Al
Q-tip brand cotton swabs are y far superior to the other brands I've found. Other brands tend to fall apart and the cotton.pulls off the stick very easily. These don't fall apart and have many uses! Not only for cleaning ears! I've used them to clean the vents in my car, to clean up around freshly painted nails, even to paint with on a couple of art projects! These inexpensive little things are great for all around the house. Just have to get creative
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use them to get off makeup?