BY Q-TIPS #1 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

With the most soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab, Q-tips® cotton swabs are perfect for arts & crafts, manicures, makeup application, cleaning and more!

Q-tips® Cotton Swabs
  • "These also work great at cleaning hard to reach areas such as between your shower doors where the soap builds up along the track, wound cleaning, and for correcting areas near the nail when applying nail polish." in 31 reviews
  • "these can be used for so many things, removing fallout from eyeshadows, whipping off mascara that has gotten on you face, removing nail polish on you fingers and can be used for many things, i always have a ton on my shelf!" in 15 reviews
  • "They are the perfect size, great quality and quantity ratio and have so many uses." in 10 reviews
  • "I also use them when I'm putting on makeup: to blend eye shadow; remove mascara when it gets on my cheek or nose; wipe away nail polish when it gets on the sides of my fingers." in 7 reviews
  • "These things can be used for so many different things and I always need them around lol they will forever be a staple in my home!" in 6 reviews
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
These are by far the best cotton swabs on the market. I've tried saving a few cents and going with store brands but they never compare. Stick with the absolute best because trust me it is well worth the extra few cents you will spend. Actually you will probably save money becuase they work better and you will most likely have to use less. I boy the rounded and pointed tips for different uses and I'm glad we have options while purchasing. I use these to not only clean my ears, but to also remove or fix my makeup, to remove nail polish or just fix a simple nail polish mishap. I have also used these for arts & crafts and painting with my 4 year old son. "Q tips" are a house hold name for a very good reason!
Lily W.
New York City
I love that I can use these cotton swabs for many things other than health/beauty related. I prefer this cotton swab brand over any other one. I find that off brand versions are not sturdy as the Q-tip branded ones. The cotton doesn't fall apart the moment you attempt to use it. I use this when I need to clean up makeup mistakes and not have to use a whole makeup wipe if it's only a small detail that needs fixing. I use it for cleaning up messy nail polish applications. I use it for wound care when I apply Neospirin and don't want to physically touch the open wound and avoid infecting it. They're great for cleaning hard to reach spots.
Becky S.
As far as Q-Tips go these would be at the top of the game. I think they may be one of the originals hence the reason we call cotton swabs "Q-tips" but I'm not positive in that thought. Anyway these are durable, have many uses and you get a lot of them in each easy to open box.
****CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING THESE TYPES OF ITEMS IN YOUR EARS. OFTEN when people think they are "cleaning their ears they are actually pressing the waxes and bacteria further in to the canal thusly compacting it and creating problems later like hearing loss, infection, tinnitus (ear ringing) and more.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I believe that there is a saying that says: one can never own two many qtips. This is the one thing in the world that I will not buy generic because I do not feel they work the same. I will only buy brand-name Q-TIPS. They are so versatile from cleaning out the ears to applying makeup to cleaning those hard-to-reach/ difficult to clean places in your home. I could go on and on and on how versatile this product is.. I highly suggest Q-tip brand Q-tips. I feel that no other brand Stacks up compared to the rest on the market.
Shirley V.
These can be used for just about anything- cleaning up makeup mistakes, putting on eyeshadow, removing nail polish, painting, cleaning ears, getting the corners of windows cleaned, etc. They are also inexpensive. One thing that I do notice is that there is a bit of inconsistency with some of the swabs. Sometimes the cotton is loose on the swab and turns into a puffy mess that pulls off the stick after a few swipes.
Sarah M.
I love Q- tips ! I think they are so great and can be used for many things ! I love using them for cleaning out my ears even though it’s technically supposed to be bad for that. I also use them for cleaning up any of my makeup mistakes , cleaning dust out of small and hard to reach areas, I used them to apply certain lotions or medications. They are so multi functional and I will continue to always use them !
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
I know it sounds weird, but I love these Q-Tip brand cotton swabs, however I don't use them ever for my ears. I have them everywhere, my bathroom, vanity, office, etc. Their perfect for fixing makeup mistakes like eyeliner (just a splash of makeup remover on the end and you're good to go), removing nail polish, anything and everything. The quality is great and the price is fine by me.
Ali F.
Saunderstown, RI
Q-tips cotton swabs are my favorite.  I use them for a variety of different things, but I like this brand the best because they are much softer than others that you might find at your drugstore/pharmacy.  I always keep some in my bathroom, at my beauty desk, and in my travel bags.  They are perfect for fixing up your makeup too and they are sturdy enough to use.  I definitely do recommend!
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
I will always buy the Q-Tip brand cotton swabs! I love them. I have them everywhere.. bathroom, vanity, office, car, purse, diaper bag. I use to be a nail technician at a salon, and I also had a huge box of them in my nail desk, they were very handy while doing nail services.  They are good for just about anything. The quality of the, is the best! The cotton actually stays on the swab, unlike other generic brands, and they are not flimsy. I have used this brand for as long as I can remember and will continue to use it!
Andrea A.
Rockford
I use these q tips only to either clean my piercings or when I’m removing my nail polish. They don’t usually seem to help clean a lot out of my ears, just push it more back blocking my hearing. I’m more of a ear candle user. I think they would be a little better maybe if they had more cotton on them, there quite pokie and hard to my ears.
Biret Helene E.
Ruogomuotki, Maze
Where can you buy this?
lynn c.
Are these used for make up
Cheryl T.
Meadow Vista, CA
How many times can I use each q tip?
Melissa W.
What do you use your quips for besides ears or nails ??
Quashae G.
Do you use them to get off makeup?