Q-Tips Cotton Swabs uploaded by Kirk S.Q-Tips Cotton Swabs uploaded by Becca L.Q-Tips Cotton Swabs uploaded by Jnetta O.

BY Q-TIPS

For nearly 90 years Q-tips have been a household staple for baby care makeup application first aid and much more. Since their inception in 1923 they have consistently remained the market leader for cotton swab products. see more...

Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,461 reviews
These are a must have in every home! We use them for everything! They are great for cleaning piercings, removing makeup, cleaning ears really anything! They are the best brand the cotton stays on the stick and it's just the perfect size. They are affordable and work great!
JA B.
Q-Tips cotton swabs have a nice amount of cotton on the tips and are very comfortable to use. They are sturdy without being hard. Not only are they good for cleaning ears, they are also great for dipping in nail polish remover to clean up any nail polish that gets on your fingers. You can use them to clean a number of hard to reach smaller areas.
Nathalie D.
Pembroke , ON
Best cotton tipped applicators available! This classic product has earned its spot at the top. I've tried many other brands of applicators, and this is the softest, most durable I have found. I always regret buying the cheaper version and come back to Q-Tips! I have used these to do so many things besides clean out ears! They work great for cleaning the spouts of baby sippy cups and water bottles, scrubbing hard to reach crevices on jewelry, silver, porcelain, etc, and they are great for applying small amounts of glue, ointment, alcohol, etc
Elizabeth P.
Ashcroft, BC
I've always used Q tips for as long as I can remember, I tried other brands but the cotton either falls off or the amount that is on them is very sad and I should just be using a stick. I can always find Q tips every where at a great price
Celine S.
These are a classic stable in any beauty routine that can't be duplicated. This is one product where I never go cheaper, cause other brands aren't soft like these. There are endless uses for these, and I even carry some around in my purse.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Q-Tips Cotton Swabs this is the only brand I trust for cotton swaps they are soft and fluffly and not hard so they are really gentle when needing to use them
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
GO TO BEAUTY TOOL! The variety of ways that q-tips can be used and what they can be used for are countless. There are effective in makeup removal and soft while doing so.
I don’t think I need to recommend them to anyone because it is a tried and tested brand that will forever be known as a quality brand
Becca L.
Q-tips are the only cotton swabs I use. They are appropriately priced, and can be found on sale all the time. Q-tips stay tight, and never fall apart. They are so great for so many different things. From crafts with my toddler to makeup application and makeup removal. We have multiple boxes in the house at a time. If I need to apply a topical medication I can count on q-tips to not fall apart or expand when it gets wet. I couldn't recommend another brand of cotton swabs ever. These are mine, and my families favourites. We will always repurchase these!
Prab 🇨.
Q-tips are not only to use for cleaning ears they actually work nicely for sharpening the edges of your winged eyeliner and removing makeup underneath your eyes (fallout). I would recommend the brand over cheaper versions because this is much more gentle and the cotton swab at the end won’t fall off as the dollar store ones do easily.
Alicia B.
chilliwack, BC
I have ALWAYS used Q-tip brand cotton swabs! I have bought other brands and no name brands before and the strength was never there they would always bend and and lacking on the cotton part. I know for what ever reason I need a swab that I can always trust this brand