Q-Tips Cotton Swabs uploaded by Alysa B.Q-Tips Cotton Swabs uploaded by VE1048127 Karen R.Q-Tips Cotton Swabs uploaded by VE1048127 Karen R.

BY Q-TIPS

For nearly 90 years Q-tips have been a household staple for baby care makeup application first aid and much more. Since their inception in 1923 they have consistently remained the market leader for cotton swab products. see more...

Alysa B.
Q-tips cotton swabs are basic cotton swab that serves its purpose. You can use them for makeup touch-ups, eyeshadow blending, applying or softening lipstick, and touch up or removal of nail polish.
Erin H.
Acton, ON
I know you're not supposed to use for your ears but I still do and these work really well since the qtip isn't flimsy. Great for fixing up makeup and removing small bits of nail polish
Megan P.
I use qtips for makeup touch up and removal. They are easy to use and affordable! I always prefer the name brand compared to others since i find them softer to use on my eyes/lips.
Bernadette S.
This product is great and highly affordable. Great but can damage drum, press gently. Very effective not disappointed at all. Not expensive whatsoever! Buy it now. I would highly recommend this product. Use it dry or wet and gently use with care and caution! Like this review if you would buy this.
Buffy G.
Great to use to get in small places that you need to clean. I got this huge pack because I recently got a piercing. I got it at Walmart for about 4 dollars I think, i wasnt paying attention but i know it wasnt much! :)
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
been buying them for years with my mom,i ive on my own now with husband and kids we love them,ven applies eyeshadow but not the greatest of course,excellent for earwax just be super slow and careful,worth the prices and packs for families.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
Great for make up swatches and cleaning up your eye make up. I always recommend Q-tips to anyone. They are definitely a make up junkie must have. I will see some to clean my ears. TM I. But I pick them up when they are on sale