BY Q-TIPS

New pack!
Pull to slide open.
Q-tips cotton Swabs.
More soft cotton at the tip* than any other swab. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haley B.
Indianapolis, IN
Most people think a qtip is a qtip, right? WRONG! I have to say I am guilty of trying to save a dollar here or there by purchasing off brand qtips. Only the actual QTIP brand is sturdy enough to clean my ears without the shaft bending and stabbing me in the ear. They are also great to take off the excess eye makeup that lands under my eye lashes. I definitely spend the extra money to get QTip brand!
Sybil J.
Valrico, FL
A classic staple in our life! The absolute best cotton swab out there! I reach for them throughout the day! A multitude of uses...cleaning your ears, applying or cleaning up make up, I use them to clean in itty bitty spaces, cleaning the cats ears, applying ointments, the possibilities are endless really! The softest and sturdiest cotton swab you can find!
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
Q tips brand is the name brand of q-tips. They are also made of top quality unlike the generic ones. Where they have a lot more cotton on the ends, they're softer, and sturdier. They work great too to not only clean ears put to use with polish remover, eyeshadow applications, and crafts.
Michele G.
Daly City, CA
Holygrail product
Always have used this product for many things, but especially for fixing my liquid eyeliner.
This product is an essential for everyday use.
Easily accesible and also very affordable
Will always have this product in my household
Isis L.
Bridgeport, CT
I would give these 10 stars if I could. Q-tips are amazing you can use them to clean anything. especially the Q-tips brand because other brands break easily and have lose cotton
Marizella P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
The only brand I buy. Super soft, study, and great for other uses than just ears. Can use to apply lip glosses, clean keyboards, apply ointment, clean spots of nail polish.
Meghan H.
This is such a great product. I use them to help take off nail polish or touch up a manicure. I also use them to touch up my makeup when it smudges. They have so many great unexpected uses and they are very affordable.
Sandra W.
These cotton swabs are used real quickly in my home as we use them for everything from cleaning ears, computer keyboards, using them to apply rash cream, and so on. I have to buy at least 3 boxes a week
Carly H.
Dewitt, MI
I definitely think that the qtip brand makes a huge difference. Many brands shred off in my ear of aren't soft enough. I highly trust the qtip brand and would purchase again.
Leslie S.
This is the only brand I buy of these. Thy don't fall apart in your ears and never scratch when I put them in my ears like other brands I have tried.