BY Q-TIPS #16 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

• Do most people use this for their eyes or for makeup?30 Answers
  • Am I the only one who uses these to clean up my eyebrows?38 Answers
  • Who else uses these for make up mess ups29 Answers
Q-tips Cotton Safety Swabs
  • "I use them for applying/removing makeup, makeup touch ups, removing nail polish around my cuticles and the sides of my nails, and for cleaning my ears after a shower (I know, I know..." in 7 reviews
Kat J.
In a nutshell, this is the only brand I'll buy. They're durable, sturdy, and overall good at everything. I use these to fix makeup mistakes, clean small fixtures, and clean my ears (even though you're not supposed to). They definitely live up to the claim of having more cotton at the tip, so these are comfortable to use. A quality product for a good price!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I loveeee these q tips. They are my go to ONLY that I will use for ears. And good for makeup remover after the shower. I use these to wipe my eye makeup off whenever I get out of the shower. They are very sturdy.
Sandy C.
Glendale, AZ
Bet affordable and easy to use. I use them to clean my ears, makeup purposes, small injuries. Because they are small and soft it's easy to wipe off any makeup mistakes. Such as , mascara under your bottom lashes. Because it very precise I use it as a brush to apply a highlight in my inner Conner of my eye.
Gabby Y.
Lake Elsinore , CA
These are my all-time favorite Q-tips these are the only Q-tips I would ever use they're not expensive and they are nothing compared to the other ones I have used others that I've used like break and sometimes the cotton at the end of the Q-tip comes up and it's gets stuck in my ear, and sometimes it's hard to take off
Miranda H.
These are perfect if you are on the go a lot. If you travel a lot, but not for more than a few days at a time, so you don't want to pack all of the eye shadows that you could possibly need for your trip, you can just apply a little shadow to either end of the q tip and put it in a plastic bag. You're ready to go then!
Emily J.
Suwanee , GA
Thank god for these. I use them every day pretty much when mascara likes to get under my eyes because I sneeze or something. There's obviously tons of uses for these. I definitely recommend them to my friends and people who don't know the best way to get mascara off their lids.
Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Q-tips are obviously a must have! I use them every time I feel like my ear hurts or is getting clogged up and it always helps! I think these are better than buying generic because the cotton part is a little thicker and softer so it's easier to clear. My boyfriend uses them every time he showers which is like twice a day so we go through them a lot!
Aj S.
The Q-tips Cotton Safety Swabs are the best! I love how there are so many uses for Q tips. I like the fact that they are very small and thin enough so you can bring a lot and they can fit anywhere. This type of Q-Tip is gentle for my ears.
Shaylyn C.
Swansboro, NC
These are amazing and can be used so many different ways. You can get them at any drugstore really. I love to use mine for my foundations that are in jars, I'll use these to apply the foundation instead of stocking my finger or brush into the jar. More clean that way. Great for fixing eye makeup mistakes too!
Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
Best Q Tips out there ! They are sturdy and so easy to use! I use them to remove make up mess ups, and to correct my eyeshadow! They are also just great for cleaning! This is the only brand I get, I completely trust it !
Crystal L.
Who else cleans up their eyeliner with this ?
shipra M.
Jersey City, NJ
Is it safe to clean the ear with these regularly ?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Is it safe to clean your ears with or no ?
Jessica P.
Am I the only one who uses these to clean up my eyebrows?
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
Can these be safe for children to use?