BY Q-TIPS #27 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips Beauty Rounds offer premium quality, have an added layer of spunlace for strength, and are quilted to resist shredding. This makes them the ideal beauty tool for removing nail polish, eye shadow, and lipstick.

• I have never tried these i would love more i fo a... Be the first to answer!
  • What are other unique ways this product could be used other than ...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else have the product fall apart and be stringy???1 Answers
Alicia M.
Sutter, CA
For just a few cents more, these are so worth it! These are yet another Q-tip product I simply couldn't live without. First, just as someone with a facial cleansing routine I couldn't imagine not having these. But as someone who loves beauty these are a must have for clean ups, to help fix mistakes too large or easier cleaned with a pad then a swab, for gently removing any eye products at the end of the day. I will also use these to remove polish if I'm out of my pre soaked pads. These are softer, more dense, and don't leave behind any cotton fuzzies (which I absolutely hate!), and are perfect in any way!

I also keep them in my traveling first aid kit. As a team mom/team everything I learned quickly to created my own first aid kit. It's filled with Q-tip products! To gently clean around a wound, to help wipe disinfectant on wounds, to apply gels and creams to larger scrapes when Q-tips are just too small, I have even used then inside cleats that are rubbing in areas and causing blistering. They create a great cushion, and stop the rubbing! And I use it to apply bug spray on ears, face, ect. Instead of spraying directly on the face, so you never get it in your eyes. These are pure gold, I swear it!
Jessica M.
Brooksville, FL
Always been a useful product for many things. Affordable and a common nessecity in anyones household. You can find these in drugstores, Walmart, Target, etc. They work well & definitly think you should keep some in your home. ūüėä
Lauren F.
Southaven, MS
This Product is amazing!! I love cotton rounds and these work great! They are very gentle on my skin and eyes they dint hurt at all. I use these often and i would totally recommend these to everyone. I bought mine at walgreens and kroger or basically anywhere with beauty products.
Gina S.
Centralia, IL
I love these for removing eye make-up. They do not leave lint on your lashes like the off brand rounds. They soak up enough liquid to gently take away the the day's product.
Sara Z.
Compton, CA
I received the Q-tip Beauty Rounds from Influenster to try out about a month ago. Since then I have been using them religiously during my 3-step Clinique routine. Specifically for the toner. The rounds are soft and absorb the right amount of toner for my face. They are smooth and effective. I highly recommend these rounds for your beauty routine!
Dana K.
I received this product free for testing purposes. I love these because it has the quilted side, which I use to put on my astringent, and then it has the softer side which is better for removing nail polish and makeup. They are also pretty absorbent so removing nail polish and makeup is a whole lot easier than using a tissue or paper towel.
Ogechi N.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love these ! I received these through Influenster for testing purposes . They work so great to remove makeup , apply toners and facial masks . I'm definitely going to keep these in purse as they've also worked so great to remove oil from my face throughout the day without ruining my makeup . I just dab the oily spots and I'm good to go back about my day .
Angelina M.
Grand Haven, MI
Loving these qtip pads! I got a bag of them for free for testing purposes in my Glam VoxBox from Influenster and I was so happy to see them inside. I've used them before and they work great for makeup removal. They're also good for removing nail polish. That's mostly what I've used them for. All in all I recommend this product
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
The Q tips beauty rounds are great , they are hypoallergenic cotton used for removing makeup is used very easy you just have to spread the cleaning -up with cotton and then go through your rotro without much effort really like removed makeup without leaving any kind of skin irritation are very cheap and very easy to get into a drug store #GlamVoxBoxGuess
Danielle S.
Staunton , Va
Awesome versatile product! I use for my facial scrub, nail polish remover, as well as apply powder on the go. Lol. Doesn't fall apart easily & I love the fact it has a scrubby side and flat side! So mannnnny uses! A+
Darci M.
Robinson, IL
Are these of quality and heavy duty cotton as expected from the brand?
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Where can I get these I am looking for something to help remove my makeup than just a cotton ball
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Did anyone else have the product fall apart and be stringy???
Vy N.
What are other unique ways this product could be used other than removing makeup?
maryann o.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never tried these i would love more i fo about these. This is something i lnow i would use. Especially my teenage boys.