BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

• Where would I get this make in the UK?1 Answers
  • Are they better than others of the same price?2 Answers
Mary N.
Stockton
These are really soft to clean out my makeup. One pad usually does the job when I come from work.
tatyanna E.
Jacksonville , FL
Works well with getting all the oils off of my skin. softer then soft. soft like a baby's butt.
Mariah R.
Ironton , OH
I love this product, I use it to take my makeup off & it is very gentle & I bought it on amazon
Vicki A.
Lake Wales, FL
Super soft, I'm glad influenster sent for review! They're lint free and. Enter than dollar tree
Kirbylynn W.
Marysville, MI
I use cotton rounds for eye makeup removal with my Garnier Micellar water, every single day.
Mary D.
Boone, NC
Work great! These do not shed lint on my face and apply toners perfectly! Would recommend.
Katie V.
Belmont, NC
Really great cotton rounds. They're very strong and really helped get my nail polish off.
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love using these to get my eye makeup off or even nail polish! They are soft on your face
Karen C.
RIDGEWOOD, NY
These are really
soft and are worth the price and definitely do work to remove my makeup
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Absolutely a must have! Perfect for removing makeup and nail polish. Very high quality.
Génesis R.
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?

back