BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

• Where would I get this make in the UK?1 Answers
  • Are they better than others of the same price?2 Answers
Leilani S.
Bellflower, CA
A must have for toners and makeup removal! They don’t fall apart like others and you don’t need as many to remove makeup
Brianne M.
Jamestown, NY
Must have!! I keep packages of these at all time, for the price you can't beat it! There are so many uses for them!!
Jessica B.
Kingsport, TN
I love these cotton rounds. they are strong enough to remove tough makeup and gentle enough to not irritate my eyes.
Génesis R.
I love them, I use them every day to remove them and they have worked perfectly, besides the price is incredible.
shelby e.
Port St Lucie, FL
Works on my face and I love it! Gets off the make up that's stubborn with just water in the shower! Great use!
lesly h.
tacoma wa
I love using this product to remove my eyeliner and my eyeshadow , i always rebuys this , it must have for ke
Renee M.
Elgin, SC
These beauty cotton rounds were awesome. It was so easy to take my makeup off with! They are really soft too.
Jessica Y.
Forest park, Ga
Q-tip brand Beauty rounds are amazing. They are super soft and absorbent. Perfect for removing eye makeup!
Erin P.
These make removing makeup and nail polish so easy! The rounds are padded which helps to absorb better!
Diane S.
Milbridge, ME
I love using theses to take off my make up. They are soft on my skin and work so well to take it off.
Génesis R.
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?

back