BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

• Where would I get this make in the UK?1 Answers
  • Are they better than others of the same price?2 Answers
Jodi S.
Rensselaer
I am completely in love with these. They work great for removing nail polish. Bought them at Wal-Mart spend maybe 4 dollars well woth it.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
I love to use these with my eye make up remover. They don't leave any cotton particles like other brands I've tried. I use them daily!
Devon H.
voorhees , NJ
I've used these for as long as I can remember I used to use them all the time for my nails and getting the polish off. Great product
Kim S.
Royal Oak, MI
These are so sturdy. They're definitely an improvement over generic brands. I can see why someone would want to or for name brand.
Emily F.
Frankfort, KY
I really love this product for removing my makeup at end of the day. It was very effective because it didn't tear when it got wet.
Estas esponjitas es uno de los producto a básicos en mi makillaje las uso siempre para todo desechables y fáciles de usar y desacer
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
I use these for almost everything and they are a great value. I mainly use them for taking off nail polish or taking off makeup.
Shelby B.
Phoenix, AZ
Perfect for getting your makeup off quick and easy! They are super soft which is perfect for the delicate eye area. Love these!
Abigail V.
These are fantastic to use for nails or face! I use them to take off my makeup or nail polish and they do not leave residue.
Shendella M.
Jackson, OH
Love love using these very helpful for removing eye makeup! They r very easy folded and can get the tough to reach corners!
Génesis R.
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?

back