BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

• Where would I get this make in the UK?1 Answers
  • Are they better than others of the same price?2 Answers
Audra D.
These are super good cotton rounds. They do the job and they feel nice on the skin as well. I really like them for removing my eye make up and nail polish!
Dee J.
These are one of my favorite go to product that I cannot run out of I like to keep these around when I wash my face and apply sunscreens and lotions etc.
Danielle C.
Greenville , PA
I use these to remove my makeup along with my micelluar water and they are awesome! Nice and thick rn have a smooth or textured side. Deff worth a try!!!
Lauren D.
The only cotton round I use! They are so soft and do not fall apart in your hands. Very good quality. I use them with my toner after washing my face.
Jasmine V.
Woodbridge, NJ
These cotton rounds are amazingly super soft. They're super absorbent for nail polish remover and for makeup remover. I'm buying these every time.
Kellie S.
Charleston, WV
I love using qtip cotton. Rounds when I'm cleaning my face. Other cotton rounds absorb too much of my product causing a lot of waste, but not qtip.
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
I loved these cotton rounds, they are so much better than the cotton balls. I normally use it to remove my makeup and also to apply my face tonic.
Stefanie B.
This work so well and help remove make so well and easy to use and I got my at the dollar store and it meet my expectations I use it everyday
Keara D.
Metairie, LA
Super gentle to the touch especially under eyes. I love that because i have sensitive skin and a lot of make up wipe will make my face red.
Sherry B.
Jasper, GA
I use these for astringent or a quick cleanse on my face and they hold up for what I need them too do. They're soft they don't irritate.
Génesis R.
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?

back