BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

• Where would I get this make in the UK?1 Answers
  • Are they better than others of the same price?2 Answers
Brianna P.
Love these I use them for my toner and have not had any issues with shredding or leaving little bits on my face like some others I have tried. They work great in my opinion and I'd buy them again and recommend them over others.
Brandie O.
These make cleaning your face so much easier than a cotton ball or wash cloth and they hold in the cleanser a little better than the cotton balls making the product go further.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
These are great and affordable! I use them to clean my makeup off and sometimes for astringent. My husband uses them everyday with astringent so they're definitely a household essential!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Me encantan!

Son bastante prácticos y los utilizo para todo, para las uñas, para mi tónico y además para mi aceite rosa de mosqueta, usarlos con alcohol para desinfectar heridas también es un buen uso para darle.
Aleika D.
Love these! I use them every single day to apply toner to my face. It doesn't absorb too much, which is great for transferring more product to my face. And it feels like a soft pillow–so obviously that's 5 stars in my book. Totally recommend!!!
Becky S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are perfect for anything you can think of! Tough enough to take of nail polish and gentle enough to remove eye makeup without leaving redness or irritation!
Allison H.
Springfield, OR
I love this product because its soft and still very durable. I mostly use these for making my own DIY facial/makeup remover wipes and they stand up to the test.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
This is another brand of cotton rounds that I really enjoy using they are very durable they don’t break her shed apart and they are great for removing make up
Laura R.
Hackensack, NJ
The best cotton rounds a woman who wheres makeup could ask for!!! They work great with my toner. I can feel it doing its job!!! Definitely repurchasing them...
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
I love cleaning my face with these. I use my oil makeup remover with one, then I apply skin toner with another. I use a 3rd one to apply my moisturizer!
Génesis R.
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?

back