BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily P.
Independence, KY
I loved using these beauty rounds to remove my makeup! They were soft and very durable. Cheap ones usually tear once they're wet but these hold up and make my makeup remover go a long way! The textured side is good to use to remove nail polish too. I will definitely be purchasing these!
Nicole C.
Duluth, GA
I was excited about trying these out because the makeup remover I use is pretty oily and I was hoping it would absorb most of it so my skin wouldn't be so slick. They did! ...but it was more difficult to remove my makeup with these than the facial tissues I normally use. Super absorbent, which is great if that's what you're looking for but I found these more work than my usual routine.
Heather Z.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
I really enjoy these for applying my toner at night. I feel like they are soft so they aren't hurting my skin in any way and they really get the job done. I can find them at any drug store or supermarket so they are easily accessible. I will definitely repurchase these over and over.
Corie Ann S.
Cincinnati, OH
These are super soft. I love using them to clean my face in the mornings. They are so much softer than cotton balls!!! So glad these came in the Glam Voxbox. When I run out I will definitely be getting more from the store!
Kelsey E.
Brookland, AR
Love these! there are so many uses for them! my dog gets hot spots rather easily and I can use these to clean them! they stay together and don't fall or tear apart when they are wet. they are strong and don't get stringy.
Alyssa S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have only ever used the off brand kinds of beauty rounds and what a waste!!!! These Q-tips Beauty Rounds are so soft and absorb more than any other brand I have used! I highly recommend these!
Ana P.
Burien, WA
My favorite! I hate using anything else on my eyes when I'm removing my makeup; I'm so glad I got these in my voxbox, I've tried these many times before and continue to only use these. They're soft and sturdy!
Ashley S.
Cordele, GA
This did wonders for my eyes and face! They don't dry me out like other cotton, and they are super absorbent! This is a must buy! Super glad influenster sent this for me to review!
Tanya K.
Spartanburg , SC
These are all right for removing your nail polish but I prefer the cotton swabs they start to separate after like two nails and you have to keep getting a new one which is kind of annoying feels like you're just wasting the nail polish remover
Stacey P.
Jacksonville, FL
These are great quality cotton rounds! I didn't think it would matter what type of pads I got and I switched to a generic brand one time and immediately regretted not having bought the Q Tip ones. The off-brand ones fell apart and left fuzz all over my face. These will not do that!
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?