BY Q-TIPS #14 in Cotton Swabs, Pads, & Balls

Q-tips beauty rounds are made with 100% cotton from the leader in cotton swabs. Q-tips beauty rounds offer premium quality: more cotton for softness, and an added layer of Spunlace for strength. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brianna P.
Love these I use them for my toner and have not had any issues with shredding or leaving little bits on my face like some others I have tried. They work great in my opinion and I'd buy them again and recommend them over others.
Gemma W.
I use this product every day! Either to remove makeup or nail polish. They are easy to use and helps remove everything fast. These can be purchased almost anywhere. I would recommend these to anyone who wants to remove makeup and nail polish easily!
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
These are great and affordable! I use them to clean my makeup off and sometimes for astringent. My husband uses them everyday with astringent so they're definitely a household essential!
MK J.
I like to use these better then cotton balls for removing my eye makeup.The cotton balls fall apart more easily, but the rounds hold up a lot better. They’re really soft and very cheap.
Audrey K.
After using Q-tips Beauty Rounds with Simple® Micellar Water Cleanser to remove make-up and hydrate, I use Trilogy Age Proof Active Enzyme Cleansing Cream for Unisex at least 4 or 5 times a week with warm water then pat dry. After that, I use Cerave Skin Renewing Night Cream to stay hydrated.
Christina V.
Louisville, KY
I like to use these q-tip beauty rounds for eye makeup remover. They are just the perfect size to take off your eye makeup. They are also great for removing nail polish, applying any type of foundation or makeup, applying toner or even washing your face. Way to go q-tip!
Kimberly M.
Santa Maria, CA
I absolutely love these. I use these cotton rounds to remove my makeup and they are amazing! They don't fall apart like the others I have tried. The price is perfectly fine for the price. I LOVE that it has 2 sides. One to apply and another to remove products. Or you can use it however you wish to use it. I would definitely recommend these!!
Amanda B.
Verona, PA
These were seriously life changing! I use cotton balls so much, so I found plenty of uses for these. I love the quilted side to remove makeup/nail polish easier. It is truly so strong and doesn't shed like most cotton balls do. The only downfall is the price is quite steep vs a bag of cotton balls - however, it's worth it!
Ann-Marie P.
Love these! Received a pack in my Glam Voxbox to test and I like them a bit more than my generic store brand ones! I usually use them when taking off my eye makeup with Micellar water and then when applying toner after I wash my face and they hold up quite well!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I love these beauty rounds for removing my makeup with miceller water. They are very soft and effective. I decided to try these out due to all the hype of people using micellar water to remove make up lately. I'm glad I bought these it's a good investment and they really work well. I definitely recommend these to anyone hesitant on trying these out.
Génesis R.
Port Chester, NY
Are they better than others of the same price?
Tracey T.
England
Where would I get this make in the UK?